• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

He has gold toilets. I imagine they handle big boy poops.

Castor is terrible. He can barely read his prepared statement. Even if he has good points, it is lost in his jumbled reading. One would think the Republicans would have someone who could sell their story a little better.

They don't care. They know Trump isn't being removed and want to make him feel good.

The Republicans are acting like the uninformed, spoiled, stonewalling, brainwashed assholes they have been under Trump. They are putting their king and savior above the Constitution.

These roll call votes are pretty telling.

On one side a diverse group of men and women. On the other almost 100 percent white and almost exclusively male.

Te women on the Republican side do have to wash the socks of the men.

I am mystified at why the Dems haven't been screaming Blagojevich in every interview and statement. Some of Trump's acolytes are saying "the bribery wasn't successful, thus, no crime". Blago's bribery wasn't successful. How did that work out for him?

Castor is terrible. He can barely read his prepared statement. Even if he has good points, it is lost in his jumbled reading. One would think the Republicans would have someone who could sell their story a little better.

I am mystified at why the Dems haven't been screaming Blagojevich in every interview and statement. Some of Trump's acolytes are saying "the bribery wasn't successful, thus, no crime". Blago's bribery wasn't successful. How did that work out for him?

Because most people don't have any idea who Blagojevich is.

RE: Blago- you would be right, but if they say, "the former Gov. of IL is in federal jail for fourteen years (and emphasize this loudly) for failing at bribery."

The Dems are one good thing in these hearings. They have called for recesses after each major/lead witness to let them standout while blending GOP people into other witnesses.

my friend who went to the University of Illinois likes to point out that all the people who signed his diploma (including Blagojevich) did jail time

These roll call votes are pretty telling.

On one side a diverse group of men and women. On the other almost 100 percent white and almost exclusively male.

I think the House Dems are majority women and/or non-white or close.

I think the House Dems are majority women and/or non-white or close.

I remember that very revealing photo taken on the day the new House was sworn in last January. There was a stark, very visible difference between the GOP side of the aisle (mostly older white men in similar suits, with a sprinkling of white women), while the Dem side was far more diverse, not only in gender and race but in dress. What was especially revealing was the facial expressions of the GOP members as they looked over at the Dem side.

Last edited:
Lol Collins not even trying to ask about Trump but rather is upset over the Nunes phone calls.

these Republicans, Collins especially, sure are whiny fucks. Can't wait to see what Gym and Gaetz have to say.

Back