• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

So today is lawyers recapping the Intelligence hearings?

Republicans are really sticking with the lack of fact witnesses as their argument even though they’ve ignoring their subpoenas.

So today is lawyers recapping the Intelligence hearings?

Republicans are really sticking with the lack of fact witnesses as their argument even though they’ve ignoring their subpoenas.

it's amazing. and then they seem surprised there's not some Trump hater who speaks on the phone with Trump about Biden. because since there isn't one the Dems don't have a case.

Why didn't Joe McCarthy or Roy Cohn testify?

Last edited:
Republicans say they want Adam Schiff to testify. I don't know why Democrats don't cut them a deal and say "Sure, we'll call Schiff and Nunes up to testify under oath."

I remember that very revealing photo taken on the day the new House was sworn in last January. There was a stark, very visible difference between the GOP side of the aisle (mostly older white men in similar suits, with a sprinkling of white women), while the Dem side was far more diverse, not only in gender and race but in dress. What was especially revealing was the facial expressions of the GOP members as they looked over at the Dem side.

Could you post that pic? Would like to see it. Especially interested seeing in the suits. They are important.

Comey was scheduled to be on F&F tomorrow morning at 8 am but after the IG report release today Fox cancelled his appearance

Gaetz’ lump of coal line is going to kill it on conservative media.

Republicans say they want Adam Schiff to testify. I don't know why Democrats don't cut them a deal and say "Sure, we'll call Schiff and Nunes up to testify under oath."

Nunes can claim executive privilege.

Could you post that pic? Would like to see it. Especially interested seeing in the suits. They are important.

Which group looks more diverse to you?

xd72fevxyf821.jpg

Republicans do have old white guys and young white guys. Isn't that diverse?

I think Swalwell would be a stronger candidate if he was still in the race. He will be a strong candidate next time a CA Senate spot opens up. I liked him as a candidate and he’s really shined in these hearings.

Back