• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Not only that, but Trump has done nothing to expand his voting block. Who is voting for Trump who didn't vote for him in 2016?

I bet there's a significant number who voted for him in 2016, but won't do it again.

That being said, VOTE.

Wait and see which moron the Dems nominate first.

US Envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker has just tendered his resignation. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

US Envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker has just tendered his resignation. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Wait and see which moron the Dems nominate first.

Sadly TITCR. I was out the other night with some of my upper middle class white neighbors who all admitted voting for trump. To my surprise they all went back to hating Hilary as the main reason they did (maybe they are covering their ass?). Three years later they are still obsessed with her.

At many rate if the Dems i fear Warren might get some of the same treatment (I hear she doesn’t have a penis and may therefore not be qualified). Joe and Bernie and milquetoast too for the younger generation.

Gonna be interesting to see whether people comply with these subpoenas or ignore them like the past 12 months.

It feels like this has more teeth this time around but I honestly don’t know.

Gonna be interesting to see whether people comply with these subpoenas or ignore them like the past 12 months.

Agree - *feels* different this time but i’ll believe it when i see it

Feel the same way. What’s the process for impeaching and removing the SOS? Just work up the ladder and get them to snitch.

If the courts won’t enforce subpoenas for an impeachment hearing, we may as well pack it in as a country.

I wonder how many calls with MBS are criminally in that server.

If the courts won’t enforce subpoenas for an impeachment hearing, we may as well pack it in as a country.

Enforce how? Who is going to lock up the Secretary of State?

Back