• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Republicans willing to grant Trump absolute power. Impeachment is overrulling the will of the people to remove a duly elected president and that president can claim complete immunity from Congressional investigations.

Awful sacrilege aside, are they trying to argue that trump has not had an opportunity to defend himself?

No I think they are arguing that he should be crucified, not impeached.

Half of these reps can barely read their speeches without stumbling over their words. And that goes for both sides. It really is the People’s House.

So many old white dudes with gray hair and diagonal striped ties (excluding the dude wearing the augusta national tie).

Half of these reps can barely read their speeches without stumbling over their words. And that goes for both sides. It really is the People’s House.

Yeah I listened on the radio during my commute home tonight and thought the same thing. Schiff reserved most of the Democratic time but several of the Republican house members could barely form a coherent thought while several others sounded gassed and out of breath.

How many of these male Republicans would willingly let Donald Trump fuck their wives? All of them?

So is today just a chance for people who weren’t on the two committees to get their chance to say the same thing that was said in the committees?

Why are the Republicans holding onto their time?

Because these are all just campaign speeches. No one really expects to change any minds on the other side of the aisle.

I have literally laughed out loud about five or six times. Republicans are such goobers

Yeah someone needs to splice together all of the absurd Republican buffoonery. I heard some doozies during the 5:30 to 6:30 hour.

I especially love the ones where a Republican member got 30 seconds to talk...the member dives in, gets cut off almost immediately and then ends with “ITS ALL A SHAM!”

Hoyer talks slower than any public speaker I’ve ever heard. And he’s gone FAR over one minute. Confused.

This dude was recognized for one minute and is going on 8 minutes. I don’t know politics, but pretty sure that’s not supposed to happen. I just want to watch my buddy on wheel of fortune and this garbage is preventing that.

Back