• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Getting the feeling the avalanche of info coming out is being leaked by pubs who are finally sensing a changing tide and want to usher this forward without being overt about it.

Witness tampering should be one of the Articles of Impeachment. This is something that the general public can easily understand.

The House Sergeant of Arms

Last I read, the House doesn’t have a facility for this. It would literally be putting him in a conference room or something.

I’m all for locking them up for contempt but Dems have to play it right.

Nice to see Jon has taken on the role of Bud Kilmer permanently.

Yeah that was really just a recap of the Washington Post article. C’mon pro publica.

Last I read, the House doesn’t have a facility for this. It would literally be putting him in a conference room or something.

I’m all for locking them up for contempt but Dems have to play it right.

The House controls the purse. Seems like that would be something they could get around by increasing the money allotted to the Sergeant at Arms for staff and to rent a facility. You might be able to do that by changing house rules with a simple majority vote. But I’ve not seen any expert opinion of the mechanics of that.

Back