• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Is shadow foreign policy run by the President’s personal attorney also acting in secret with the law on your side?

Seriously, though, Sailor -- what does it feel like to be a traitor to your country? You know, if this was 100 years ago maybe you'd have the honor of being hanged for treason.

Schiffhead. Little Red Lubette. Regardless of what you believe, is it not the least bit embarrassing to use terrible puns like this, Sailor? Jesus.

The Bidens sold out the country, not me. Only a Schiffhead could believe otherwise.

You know that you're the bad guy, right? You're Judas. You're Benedict. You're Hans Landa. Not sure how else to spell this out for you. Do you think you're on the side of good, the moral side?

I still don’t understand why AOC is “red”

You know that you're the bad guy, right? You're Judas. You're Benedict. You're Hans Landa. Not sure how else to spell this out for you. Do you think you're on the side of good, the moral side?

Spare us your falsifying moral sermonettes. You are wrong, and I am right. Move on and sulk about it.

super productive conversation you guys are having with comrade Sailor. Recommend use of ignore function if you can't resist feeding the troll.

super productive conversation you guys are having with comrade Sailor. Recommend use of ignore function if you can't resist feeding the troll.

One-Does-Not-Simply.jpg

The lefties are deflecting since they don't want to think about the problem of Adam Schiff acting in secrecy because he has neither facts, process, nor the law on his side. Your advice is redundant. When it comes to reality, the lefties always have their ignore function on.

Schiffhead. Little Red Lubette. Regardless of what you believe, is it not the least bit embarrassing to use terrible puns like this, Sailor? Jesus.

He does not have mature arguments, so he resorts to childish nicknames. Just like the traitor he supports as President.

Back