• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

your nose already exceeded Pinochean extremes during your denials in defense of your gal Hillary

now, by insisting on denial of the corruption of the Bidens, you will end up growing your ears as well

It is really refreshing to have a rational conservative voice on this thread to give us a little counterbalance to the lubed circle jerk.

Have you ever heard of Hunter Biden's Chinese investment (over $1 billion) partners, which he got when he accompanied his VP dad to China, not to mention his business associate James Bulger, the nephew of the mobster Whitey Bulger? Obviously everything is on the up and up, when it comes to Biden's son's business dealings. Everything is cool, and China Joe has told us that he has never discussed these payoffs, err "strategic investments," with his son. Stay tuned, and in the meantime keep denying, just like you do with your heartthrob, crooked Hillary.

By the way, how's the Clinton foundation doing these days now that bribing Hillary no longer appears so promising?

I find your interest in investigating potentially shady looking billion dollar business deals to be refreshing. Let's start with the imbecile that you guys elected.

Whitey bulger's nephew! Just ignore the fact that the president of the United States asked a foreign head of state to investigate his political rival.

President Pence does have a nice ring to it.

Mission accomplished, lefties!!! Way to go!!!

Whitey bulger's nephew! Just ignore the fact that the president of the United States asked a foreign head of state to investigate his political rival.

I just consider the source and shake my head.

Do you believe Donald's conduct is impeachable regarding Ukraine and his phone call? Have you had an opportunity to read the whistleblower complaint or haven't quite gotten there yet after InfoWars, Breitbart, and Fox?

relax, he doesn't think for himself. he will have verbal diarrhea of what Hannity says. wait until tomorrow.

i do hope at some point that 'news' starts to remove all opinion pieces. fox runs them all the time and people believe that they have done due-diligence with supported data and sources...it's BS, they are filling the heads of mindless Americans, like sailor, of nonsense. they believe without question. sad fucking rubes, like sailor.

Pence may be involved here too. Sounds like there were plenty of people in the know on this call and concealment.

Yeah.

I didn't know the Senate pubs would vote to impeach.

Yeah, this. I just don't think Reps will get enough in the Senate. I think they stick to the line until a pivot is needed to salvage their career and say "I never supported Trump".

One thing isn’t totally clear to me:

It sounds like from the WB report that there may be another transcript of the July 25 call that is verbatim. Am I misreading that?

Yeah sounds like there's an electronic transcript that they stored with sensitive information in violation of protocol.

Is there a dumber Representative than Devin Nunes? I mean a total moron.

Has anyone asked these guys to explain away the fact that Rudy and Trump went on TV and admitted to doing this?

Who's read the complaint?

The most damning part to me is the attempts to suppress the records of the call within days of it having been made. It sounds like White House attorneys realized right away how bad Trump fucked up and moved quickly to cover his tracks.

It's pretty easy to see why Conservatives looked at it yesterday and started to act like it's not that big of a deal. The complainant didn't listen to the actual call and repeatedly cites getting info 2nd hand from multiple unnamed sources. Only one person specifically named, however I suspect the other names are part of the still classified part of the report. At the very least they should have public hearings calling in each of the sources.

You can bank on someone like Jim Jordan or Kevin McCarthy getting up there today and giving a verbatim reading of the paragraph where he states he didn't hear the call. That will be the spin on this.

Back