• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Wow. I can’t believe he admitted that. I mean, it didn’t look like there was plausible deniability, but still.

Apparently they don’t feel like they have anything to hide. That’s potentially worse than lying because it’s unapologetic blatant corruption.

Our country is being governed by people who believe everything they see on the internet.

In 2016 46% of voters (and about 23% of the country as a whole) chose a reality-show TV star as POTUS. Not surprisingly, what we've been getting since January 2017 is a reality TV show, with constant drama, chaos, ineptitude, backstabbing, and all the rest. The rubes enjoy their entertainment - until, that is, it begins to hurt them personally, as with farmers. Then, they demand help and bailouts.

Probably crazy (but possibly not) fascism speculation-what are the odds that Trump and/or McConnell try to shut down the government over the impeachment issue?

WaPo reporting that Sondland is having a $1,000,000 + luxury renovation done to his ambassador's residence outside Brussels, at taxpayer expense. Guess he and Scott Pruitt compared notes on how to drain the swamp.

In 2016 46% of voters (and about 23% of the country as a whole) chose a reality-show TV star as POTUS. Not surprisingly, what we've been getting since January 2017 is a reality TV show, with constant drama, chaos, ineptitude, backstabbing, and all the rest. The rubes enjoy their entertainment - until, that is, it begins to hurt them personally, as with farmers. Then, they demand help and bailouts.

But not a change in policy or party.

What are the chances Donald just ignores the results of the 2020 election if he loses?

I have thought this for a while now. There will not be a peaceful transfer of power. Trump will cry foul and allege rampant voter fraud, the case will go to the SCOTUS, and then we will see. And even if SCOTUS says he lost, something will be done to try to retain power.

I have thought this for a while now. There will not be a peaceful transfer of power. Trump will cry foul and allege rampant voter fraud, the case will go to the SCOTUS, and then we will see. And even if SCOTUS says he lost, something will be done to try to retain power.

He probably won’t lose because shitbird Democrats will pout and not go vote. In other words, ain’t nothin gonna happen.

But not a change in policy or party.

Yeah, Trump still appears to be popular in IA. Go figure.

ADT, I really don't know what Trump will do if he loses. First, we have to cross the bridge where he actually loses, and that's far from certain. Part of me thinks he'll do whatever he can to stay in power. Part of me thinks he'll just be happy to leave and cry foul and start his new Fox alternative network. And part of me thinks he'll flee to Israel, Turkey or Russia because of the coming criminal charges. We reside in a surreal world.

Yeah, Trump still appears to be popular in IA. Go figure.

ADT, I really don't know what Trump will do if he loses. First, we have to cross the bridge where he actually loses, and that's far from certain. Part of me thinks he'll do whatever he can to stay in power. Part of me thinks he'll just be happy to leave and cry foul and start his new Fox alternative network. And part of me thinks he'll flee to Israel, Turkey or Russia because of the coming criminal charges. We reside in a surreal world.

Absolutely no way he leaves the WH to start a media company, even though that’s probably what he would have done in 2016 had he lost. A leopard doesn’t change his spots. He has spent the entire duration of his Presidency periodically telling everyone that his popular vote loss was because of fraud. And he won the election! When Trump says something, he believes it and will act on it. We have seen this time and time again. Trump told us in 2016 before the election that he would challenge it if he lost because it was rigged from the start. He lives in a fantasy world where he is undefeated and anything that goes against him is part of a conspiracy to make him seem weak/not rich/dumb/etc. Trump will not abide by the results of the election unless he wins. If he loses, there will be chaos and the spineless GOP will once again back him on it.

Back