• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Trump's favorite parts of his presidency are playing golf, yelling at the TV and holding rallies in BFE around the country. He can do all of those if not president. Rubes will hand over money to come hear him ramble.

Trump's favorite parts of his presidency are playing golf, yelling at the TV and holding rallies in BFE around the country. He can do all of those if not president. Rubes will hand over money to come hear him ramble.

exactly. plus he'll probably lose way less money on his other properties. his problem is that being president has brought the full focus on all of his activities. his only escape now is to break the system.

he's a fucking idiot.

His problem is most of the people who support him the most can't afford to go to his properties and once he's out of power many of those who can afford to visit won't see the need. It would be just sooooo sad if after leaving office Trump goes BK again.

Mulvaney has confirmed that there was a quid pro quo -investigating 2016 Ukrainian involvement in the US election or no Congressional funding money.

He did so in response to ABC's Jonathan Karl in the White House.

Absolutely no way he leaves the WH to start a media company, even though that’s probably what he would have done in 2016 had he lost. A leopard doesn’t change his spots. He has spent the entire duration of his Presidency periodically telling everyone that his popular vote loss was because of fraud. And he won the election! When Trump says something, he believes it and will act on it. We have seen this time and time again. Trump told us in 2016 before the election that he would challenge it if he lost because it was rigged from the start. He lives in a fantasy world where he is undefeated and anything that goes against him is part of a conspiracy to make him seem weak/not rich/dumb/etc. Trump will not abide by the results of the election unless he wins. If he loses, there will be chaos and the spineless GOP will once again back him on it.

He may well challenge it in the courts. But all of the spineless Pub pols who resent him but haven't challenged him will be done with him once he loses. And I do believe we'll have a transfer to a new administration on 1/20/21. But I'm not even half kidding any longer a potential flee to Israel, Turkey or Russia. I was mostly kidding when I suggested this a year or 2 ago. But now we're not talking about just an obstruction of justice charge or 2. We're talking tax fraud, election fraud, and I'm betting some considerable money laundering from his dealings with the Russians and Ukrainians. And we could be getting into a Hyman Roth/Meyer Lansky type of extradition battle if he does flee.

He may well challenge it in the courts. But all of the spineless Pub pols who resent him but haven't challenged him will be done with him once he loses. And I do believe we'll have a transfer to a new administration on 1/20/21. But I'm not even half kidding any longer a potential flee to Israel, Turkey or Russia. I was mostly kidding when I suggested this a year or 2 ago. But now we're not talking about just an obstruction of justice charge or 2. We're talking tax fraud, election fraud, and I'm betting some considerable money laundering from his dealings with the Russians and Ukrainians. And we could be getting into a Hyman Roth/Meyer Lansky type of extradition battle if he does flee.

lol

It’s adorable that you think somethings gonna happen.

His supporters own the guns. It’s more impressive that Obama and his family are still alive.

Right. Progressives can’t even muster up the energy to vote for Hillary Clinton instead of him. What the hell are they gonna do? All the mental health problems in the country support him.

The only way they impeach him is if the polls show Pence can win and Trump can't

The only way they impeach him is if the polls show Pence can win and Trump can't

Pence is an interesting piece on the board of rube chess. If he turns on trump, I think he maybe takes the evangelicals with him. Admitting they were wrong isn’t really a strength of folks like that though.

Evangelicals will not abandon Trump for Pence. If it comes to a choice between the two, Pence is the one who gets tossed on the trash heap.

BTW, when questioned about admitting there was a quid pro quo, Mulvaney said/scolded, "get over it."

More evidence they don’t actually know what quid pro quo is.

By the time they just admit there was quid pro quo, the pubs will just say it's fine because he was only going after Sleepy Creepy Crazy Joe 30330, and he wouldn't have won anyways.

Back