• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

I'm wondering why they haven't been forcibly removed. Ask them to leave once. Tell them they'll be taken into custody if they don't voluntarily leave. Then take them into custody and throw them out.

“See??? They’re trying to overthrow him in SECRET!!! And SILENCING the dissenters!!”

It’s a desperate and stupid strategy

If there was anything, anything at all that they could use to spin Trumps Ukraine troubles they would have already used it and had it leaked by the GOP members already in the hearings. Instead it’s pretty much black and white wrong doing so instead it’s time to shit in their hands and smear it on their bodies, anything to distract. Next up I’m sure one of them will just light themselves on fire.

It's not like the hearings are even short of Trump toadies - Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, Devin Nunes, Lee Zeldin are all on relevant committees. As is Mike Pence's brother!

They have nothing positive to spin, and instead are determined to turn the whole thing into a clown show.

Matt Gaetz's whole existence in Washington is for Trump to tell him what a good boy he is

I'm wondering why they haven't been forcibly removed. Ask them to leave once. Tell them they'll be taken into custody if they don't voluntarily leave. Then take them into custody and throw them out.

They're nuts, they're desperate given how bad this has gotten for Dear Leader and his party, and they've shown repeatedly since at least 2010 that they'll do anything to protect the GOP. The real question is what the House Democrats will do about it if they insist on staying. They should have them evicted, forcibly if necessary, as they're clearly breaking the rules and perhaps even the law. Whether Democrats have the will and stomach for it is another thing entirely. They're already terrible at messaging - we know that. They might end up compromising, or at least trying to compromise, which would be a terrible look for them, imo, as Trump and the GOP would quickly seize on that as "proof" that the hearings are rigged against them.

the Capitol Police are a law enforcement agency. I assume people who get arrested on the Capitol grounds go to real jail.

It’s always so mind boggling that of all people to JCD they entire GOP apparatus is laying down their life for Donald fucking Trump, the laziest, dumbest, most corrupt and dishonest person in government and who would stab any of them in the back for a Big Mac and Diet Coke.

Back