• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Sailor arguing about whitey bulger while his dear leader is going down in flames is just classic. Always always always projecting.

yeah, I have read both the transcript of the phone call and the whistleblower's formal complaint

go ahead and impeach, success is assured

you still think this guy has the best interests of the United States in his mind. incredible

What like all the uranium nonsense that was immediately dropped after the election because there was no evidence? You are running out of lies and conspiracy theories to support right wing politics.

Or the "invasion" that never happened.

This DNI guy is a total hack. He doesn't any problem in asking the subject of a criminal to view and decide on documents that accuse them of crimes. Maybe we should give criminals the ability to decide on whether to enact indictments against them or not. At the very least, in his world, the target of an indictment must have the right to edit and hide that indictment.

This DNI guy is a total hack. He doesn't any problem in asking the subject of a criminal to view and decide on documents that accuse them of crimes. Maybe we should give criminals the ability to decide on whether to enact indictments against them or not. At the very least, in his world, the target of an indictment must have the right to edit and hide that indictment.

I actually give him some leeway on that. It's a bizarre scenario. There is a serious issue to unilaterally release allegations concerning communications directly by the President of the United States with a foreign country's president. It probably made sense to at least consider whether executive privilege applied.

Yesterday's memo showed collusion with Ukraine at minimum if no direct quid pro quo.

lol - Nunes was complaining about call details getting leaked and the DNI pointed out that multiple departments are on those calls, including the White House.

Nunes: I'm sure the White House didn't leak anything.

DNI: Not the White House .... but possibly members of the White House.

I actually give him some leeway on that. It's a bizarre scenario. There is a serious issue to unilaterally release allegations concerning communications directly by the President of the United States with a foreign country's president. It probably made sense to at least consider whether executive privilege applied.

So, you'd ask the target of a criminal investigation if it was OK to show the evidence to the DA when the law says SHALL? He's putting the President above the law.

Showing the DOJ the documents is completely outrageous.

Once again Dems are showing their inane egos rather than what has worked best. Schiff saw the efficiency and results of having a single counsel asking questions for thirty straight minutes rather than the choppy, less qualified people doing a rotating five minutes.

So, you'd ask the target of a criminal investigation if it was OK to show the evidence to the DA when the law says SHALL? He's putting the President above the law.

Showing the DOJ the documents is completely outrageous.

It's a strange scenario. It was worth assessing. You were the one just arguing two days ago that the transcript shouldn't be released.

It's a strange scenario. It was worth assessing. You were the one just arguing two days ago that the transcript shouldn't be released.

The transcript is vastly different than privately forwarding a complaint to Congress.

lol - Nunes was complaining about call details getting leaked and the DNI pointed out that multiple departments are on those calls, including the White House.

Nunes: I'm sure the White House didn't leak anything.

DNI: Not the White House .... but possibly members of the White House.

Side Note: Nunes hasn't had a thought that didn't first come out of the mouth of his Chief of Staff, Pappas, its like a Vaudeville act with those too. I've even once seen Nunes talk while Pappas was drinking water.

Anyways, carry on.

again, this.

being a registered Republican, I have no idea what happened to my (old) party. They are just scraping up the bottom of the barrel and believe they can lie to them because they will not question anything. it's fucking sad

Lifelong Pub here, until about 9-10 years ago. Unaffiliated since, mostly voting Dem as they are the only major party offering sane and actual (imperfect) solutions to problems. Pubs have been lying and cheating for years. And doing nothing constructive whatsoever, especially since Obama's first election.

Back