• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

LOL - Your obsession with me is disturbing.

The impeachment stuff is a win-win from my standpoint... The left continues to flail about trying to undo the results of the 2016 election.

And if by some longshot it's successful, an actual conservative who isn't a self-obsessed buffoon will be occupying the oval office.

Big fan of Pence, are you? Feel free to list some of his accomplishments you most admire.

Big fan of Pence, are you? Feel free to list some of his accomplishments you most admire.

Well, we know that Pence believes that you can pray away the gay, and that he's afraid to be alone in the same room with any woman not his wife, so there's that.

who are the 10 dems strongly opposed?

Rosanne Barr and her followers? She was populist lefty before she supported Trump.

These are the type of polls I'm gonna find interesting in the coming weeks. And how many Fox commentators outside of Wallace, Smith and Will are going to jump on board. I'm guessing the vast majority of the 85-90% of Pubs who have supported Trump are consistent Fox watchers. I don't know that he would be able to survive losing a much larger number of Fox talking heads. Once he loses them and his popularity drops into the low to mid 30s (though I still doubt that will happen), then enough Pub congressmen will start getting on board to make this more bipartisan.

And this may sound a bit crazy, but hear me out. It wouldn't help next year's Dem nominee, probably Warren, if Trump's Pub support were to crater quickly. Pelosi needs to be thorough and let this play out slowly and drag it into next year. If Trump's support were to go south in the next month or 2, that would leave sufficient time for some bigger name Pubs like Sasse, Cruz, Hogan, Baker and the like to enter the race quickly and possibly get the nomination. If Trump were impeached and convicted before the end of the year, that would leave Pence as a 1 year caretaker, and he probably wouldn't run himself. He has evangelical support, but most of Trump's rally goers aren't Pence fans.

We have entered bizarroworld.

Rudy's getting a little more unhinged than usual. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/09/giuliani-ukraine-trump-biden/598879/

Also if you are not at work there is a link in the story to a "hotties for trump" reddit page. Interesting world we live in.

y70dagtyyko31.jpg

fucking banana republic in the WH...Sad

Rudy's getting a little more unhinged than usual. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/09/giuliani-ukraine-trump-biden/598879/

Also if you are not at work there is a link in the story to a "hotties for trump" reddit page. Interesting world we live in.

“It is impossible that the whistle-blower is a hero and I’m not. And I will be the hero! These morons—when this is over, I will be the hero,” Giuliani told me.

“I’m not acting as a lawyer. I’m acting as someone who has devoted most of his life to straightening out government,” he continued, sounding out of breath. “Anything I did should be praised.”

oooooookay...

Between Rudy and Trump we should never take high-powered New Yorkers seriously again

I mean rj was a strongly oppose like a week ago

Again, townie doesn't tell the WHOLE story. It's not right to take pieces out of a picture and try to say that was the entire picture.

If you wanted to be accurate, which you never do, I said the House should wait until next spring/summer to get the most impact out of it when people are actually paying attention since the Senate wasn't going convict him.

This is you being dishonest again.

BTW, a major event happened since then. Again, you want to ignore a seismic change which is patently dishonest. This is your MO.

“Townie, you’re fake news”

If this guy doesn't resign after the House votes to impeach, America is truly a banana republic.

He will consider it proof of his victimhood. The only way he'd resign is if Lindsey Graham comes to the WH telling him the Senate has 90 votes against him.

Last edited:
How crazy would Trump go if Barr recuses (or has to recuse) himself from the Ukraine investigation since Trump made him a subject or witness?

This would be fun to see.

Last edited:
He will consider it proof of his victimhood. The only way he'd resign is if Lindsey Graham comes to the WH telling him the Senate has 90 votes against him.

This.

No way he resigns unless he gets word the senate Pubs are again' him.

Back