• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Again, these meetings are full of Pubs, including Devin Nunes, who during the Russia inquiries did quite a bit of strategic leaking. If the Pubs don't feel the Dem leaks are fair, they can certainly feel free to generate their own counter-leaks.

why? an impeachment - the reversal of an election, in this case - is a political process, the Dems lack of fairness and partisanship is going to get its just reward

We shall see but the bottom line is that trump has broken several laws and the Dems are trying to uphold the law, if that becomes a cause for election losses so be it, the Dems are on the right side of justice and history.

Maybe I missed it when traveling, but have they interviewed Bill Taylor yet? He's the guy who said in a text that holding up the funds was being done for a political campaign. Seems like they'd want to know how he reached that conclusion.

The lefties are deflecting since they don't want to think about the problem of Adam Schiff acting in secrecy because he has neither facts, process, nor the law on his side. Your advice is redundant. When it comes to reality, the lefties always have their ignore function on.

Were the Republican members of the committee excluded from the closed door testimony?

Again, these meetings are full of Pubs, including Devin Nunes, who during the Russia inquiries did quite a bit of strategic leaking. If the Pubs don't feel the Dem leaks are fair, they can certainly feel free to generate their own counter-leaks.

In any legitimate impeachment, the House needs to vote to begin the impeachment process, which must be open and fair. If you don't believe me, just follow Schiff and see where he leads you.

In any legitimate impeachment, the House needs to vote to begin the impeachment process, which must be open and fair. If you don't believe me, just follow Schiff and see where he leads you.

This is categorically false and not mentioned at all in the Constitution.

Maybe I missed it when traveling, but have they interviewed Bill Taylor yet? He's the guy who said in a text that holding up the funds was being done for a political campaign. Seems like they'd want to know how he reached that conclusion.

Requested but not yet scheduled, I believe.

i will always do the opposite of your stupid ass...and i will be right as rain!

not sure how you got to be like you did, bless your heart. my thoughts and prayers are with your family.

I thought you said the Nixon impeachment was the right process. There wasn't a House vote until several months after the inquiry started.

why? an impeachment - the reversal of an election, in this case - is a political process, the Dems lack of fairness and partisanship is going to get its just reward

You realize that during the Watergate hearings a number of Republicans tried to attack the hearings by saying the Dems then were just trying to reverse the results of the 1968 and 1972 elections? Hell, at one point early in the Watergate hearings even Gerald Ford said that. Impeachment is not reversing an election, it's a constitutionally sanctioned attempt to hold a corrupt federal official - in this case the POTUS - accountable for their actions. This "overturning an election" stuff is nothing but Trumpite talking points, expressed via Fox, OAN, and most right-wing media. That doesn't make it true, however.

Last edited:

Wait so Sailor’s concerns about this secret process is that parts of it are being made public?

Back