• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Seems like the person presiding over the trial, who is very concerned about his legacy and who has already admonished #bothsides, would say something.

I wonder what the dems did to keep him from doing so?

Crossword puzzles? Probably a little late to stave off dementia rand.

When Republicans bring up calling Hunter Biden as a witness House Dems should immediately say they are calling Jared Kushner in to testify about the BILLION DOLLAR loan his family got for 666 Fifth Avenue from the government owned Bank of Oman when he was in charge of US policy regarding Oman.

They should also investigate where the $130M Jared and Ivanka made last year originates.

But the Dems have the balls to challenge the Trump crime family.

When Republicans bring up calling Hunter Biden as a witness House Dems should immediately say they are calling Jared Kushner in to testify about the BILLION DOLLAR loan his family got for 666 Fifth Avenue from the government owned Bank of Oman when he was in charge of US policy regarding Oman.

They should also investigate where the $130M Jared and Ivanka made last year originates.

But the Dems have the balls to challenge the Trump crime family.

too bad that has nothing to do with Ukraine

too bad that has nothing to do with Ukraine

There are lots of committees in the House. The Trump cabal wants no one to know anything about what they do. The threat of a Congressional investigation of their business would be enough for them to go running.

It doesn't have to be about impeachment. However, Hunter Biden has as much to do with the impeachment as Jared does.

Seems like Burr is taking the proceedings seriously.

I don't think it means much of anything but my first thought was "he's making a joke out of the process" but we know that already.

Back