• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

1) This is a cult. I would love for a board conservative to watch that clip and explain how this is not a cult.
2) Like cult members, these people are delusional. "I believe in him - I don't believe that he's dumb enough to say something in front of all those people that would actually get him into trouble." Lady, the evidence is overwhelming that that is exactly what he did. And he says stupid shit all the time. And the first guy in that clip probably needs to be checked by police - he looks like he's about to explode.

The kid at the end is a gut punch. Hopefully she goes to college, meets some intelligent people, and breaks free from her bubble.

WaPo reporting that the Senate isn’t going to call any witnesses.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5f7da8-1c58-11ea-9ddd-3e0321c180e7_story.html

If that happens, it’s a good opportunity for left leaning groups to pour money into digital advertising in AZ, CO, NC, ME, and other states with vulnerable GOP senators. Accuse them of not defending Trump and just letting the clock run out. Hit the hard in their primary.

Ain’t nothin gon happen

He probably has made 25 other "perfect" phone calls to countries other than the Ukraine

He should be happy his crew is so loyal.

I assume the next President can declassify those call logs and makes sure to nail anybody who was part of Trump’s schemes.

Back