• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

But the conservative Trumpublican FBI agents that actually threw the election in Trump's favor see him calling the FBI scum and think, "That's about liberal Joe across the haoo."

Louie Gomert was incredulous that someone could be convicted of a crime where the victim didn’t know he was a victim. That’s a stunning statement for someone with legal experience.

Biden should stop wussing out and start hammering Jared, Ivanka, Donnie and Eric. Jared got $1BILLION from Oman while he was "leading" US policy in the Middle East. How hard is that to talk about?

I agree. Biden also has to just disavow Hunter's actions and say it's inappropriate. Hillary bumbled the server issue by allowing it to fester.

Agree with RJ about attacking Trump’s grifting kids. If you want to make Hunter Biden an issue, fuck it...let’s talk real grift and corruption then.

Awesome. Read something that said soon after that moment they stared at each other for 17 seconds in silence.

Should go on full attack about how Trump's entire sctick is projecting about things that he's more guilty of than his opponent. Provide plenty of examples.

Should go on full attack about how Trump's entire sctick is projecting about things that he's more guilty of than his opponent. Provide plenty of examples.

Sure. Then Republicans will just lie and say he isn't guilty and the Dems are.

Sure. Then Republicans will just lie and say he isn't guilty and the Dems are.

That's fine, but showing you aren't putting up with any equivocation BS will play to the center.

That's fine, but showing you aren't putting up with any equivocation BS will play to the center.

Yeah. You need to fight. But the center are the people who believe false equivalency the most.

Again. Too high brow. Someone who is about to bow out of the race anyway just needs to call him a dumb, fat, piece of shit (can take your own liberties here, but keep it simple) on a national debate stage. Then whatever Trump says simply reply with "I know you are but what am I" and bam. He's defeated.

Last edited:
The more Biden and other Dems attack Trump and his grown kids directly and consistently. The crazier he will get.

Progressive groups should send people (who fit into the crowd) to every event and have them chant "lock Trump up". This will make him crazy.

The more you can play him. The crazier he'll get.

Again. Too high brow. Someone who is about to bow out of the race anyway just needs to call him a dumb, fat, piece of shit (can take your own liberties here, but keep it simple) on a national debate stage. Then whatever Trump says simply reply with "I know you are but what am I" and bam. He's defeated.

I got it. Tracy Morgan can enter the race and tell a bunch of old school "Yo mama" jokes as "Yo President" jokes.

Yo Mama's lips are so big chapstick invented a spray psssshhht psssshhht

Melania and Mike Pence will just tweet some faux outrage over the liberal dims and how they are bullying dear leader. And they’ll do it knowing full well that their dear leader is a complete piece of trash who has made his entire political career on bullying others and name calling like a little fucking asshole 7th grader.

And rube nation will say: “You coastal elites haven’t learned a thing in the past 3 years. You call the President fat! And you wonder why you lost the 2016 election!”

And they will know deep down inside that they are being intellectually dishonest and insincere because they give Trump a pass for the exact same type of behavior.

But they won’t care because they have no core, hold no values and have no principles. All that matters now is that their side wins...even if it’s at the expense of the republic or basic decency.

#bebest

Democrat representing Pennsylvania district Trump carried plans to vote to impeach

Rep. Conor Lamb (D-Pa.) said Thursday that he will vote in support of both articles of impeachment the House is bringing against President Trump.

Lamb told local news outlet WTAE 4 that “the evidence is strong, and it warrants impeachment” regarding Trump’s wrongdoing. The House is bringing forward to articles of impeachment, alleging Trump abused the power of his office and that he obstructed Congress in its impeachment inquiry.

"The facts show the president abused his office and compromised our national security. I can't think of anything more serious than that,” Lamb told the news outlet.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...vania-district-trump-carried-plans-to-vote-to

Props to David Cicilline (RI) for clearly articulating the problem with Trump’s actions. He says over and over again, and I’m paraphrasing: “Do you want to live in a country where a future Democrat President can order another foreign country to investigate his/her Republican political opponent?”

That is what’s at stake here. Well done.

Back