• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

4 votes is just for witnesses and no combination of 4 is brave enough to do it by themselves. It will need to be between 6-10 and part of a deal go get Hunter or Joe to testify.

All that we are getting from Bolton is information we know is out there about things we know Trump is doing. Nobody should be blindsided by this.

I am pretty pissed that 17 years after he helped drag us into the wildly expensive, totally unnecessary, and largely failed Iraq war, I now have sit here and hope that John fucking Bolton will save the republic. God damn the GOP.

4 votes is just for witnesses and no combination of 4 is brave enough to do it by themselves. It will need to be between 6-10 and part of a deal go get Hunter or Joe to testify.

All that we are getting from Bolton is information we know is out there about things we know Trump is doing. Nobody should be blindsided by this.
Biden should be all about this and own it. Free campaign advertising. Turn his testimony into stump speeches. “Well, to answer your question about Hunter’s role in Ukraine, I’d have to start by explaining my plan for improving conditions for factory workers. . .” Then go into one of his long-winded old man diatribes.

Not to mention he's currently, constantly threatening not only his political rivals, but potential political rivals. In what universe does this seem like something Trump wouldn't do?

...and his “allies”.

Trump is a threat to everyone and a gift to our enemies.

Thx Pubs.

Good grief.

Trump really is the perfect Republican. He did not take over that wretched party, he naturally rose to the top as it degenerated over time, descending in accelerating fashion into an abyss of self-interested dishonesty and disregard for actual good.

He’s also now expanding the scope of his fake investigations to just “Democrats”. I think admitting to more crimes to benefit the election probably makes it less likely pubs in the senate do anything than more.

Republicans don't care if Trump goes after Democrats using foreign help in fake corruption investigations or cheating in elections. In their view Democrats are anti-American traitors and sinful freaks who have it coming, so what's the problem?

For a group of such intelligent and astute political observers who claim they never watch cable tv news.... the Tunnels Left sure does watch a lot of cable news.

giphy.gif

Good grief.

Trump really is the perfect Republican. He did not take over that wretched party, he naturally rose to the top as it degenerated over time, descending in accelerating fashion into an abyss of self-interested dishonesty and disregard for actual good.

This is important to remember. Removing Trump does not fix the problem.

Trump can make time for an oval meeting with Lavrov but is too busy to schedule a meeting with Zelensky.

What a defense! I guess he's all booked with executive time!

Lololololol.... Trump's defense tream pitching a fit about the appearance of a potential conflict of interest wrt Hunter Biden. Lololol

Meanwhile Trump is actively involved in his business and using his office to funnel money to his businesses.

Lololololol

Niw they're complaining about how much money Hunter made and comparing it to the average household income.

Jared and Ivanka WORK IN THE WHITE HOUSE and made 60 times as much per month as Hunter.

Back