• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Courtesy of Rulz

b43f322848d69cbcc43655ff1bb0005f.jpg

I forgot how dumb that fucker was.

Schiff was incredibly composed and effective during the hearings and has again risen to the occassion here. He's just been really impressive.

+1000

He single-handledly restored my faith that we might be able to come out on the other side of this debacle okay. The fact that we still have leaders who passionately believe (you can’t fake authenticity...the guy was speaking from the heart) in the values of our country and the American ideal (as flawed as it is) is a bright light in a dark period of American history.

I also have a ton of respect for people who are stoic, humble and understated on a regular basis but who can spit fire when the occasion calls for it.

Speak softly and carry a big fucking stick.

BTW, I'd love to see Trump point to Ukraine on an unmarked map.

sailor taking shots at Schiff on the sports board. Too scared to do it here.

You make him sound like Adam Schiff.

Parnas is showing receipts like Karen at the returns counter on December 26. And you know he’s got more than this.

Pompeo is such a joke. It’s amazing how many people have gotten exposed as complete frauds. If Hillary won, all of them would just be throwing shit at her but people would still respect them.

Last edited:
He would say he doesn’t need to do it because no one knows geography better than him and he doesn’t need to prove it.

The bottom line is federally elected Republicans fear Trump more than they love America.

She is part of the "defense team" and if that is what they are going to hang their hat on, good luck to them.

That's enough for Republicans. That crap will feel like a warm blanket to Susan Collins and crew.

This tape allegedly happened a year in advance of Trump blackmailing Ukraine. During the tape, Trump asked how long would Ukraine last if all aid to Ukraine was pulled. He is told Russia could overrun Ukraine almost instantaneously.

The tape also shows Trump trying to fire Ambassador Yavonovich.

There isn't anything about "corruption".

Remember this is a year before he did it. He knew what the threat would create.

Any of the previous 44 POTUS would have resigned in disgrace by Sunday. Trump won't and will call his own voice "fake news".

lol, snowflakes.

I realize they are just trying to throw whatever at the wall to see how they can blame Dems for their upcoming votes, but that's twice in three days that they've dragged out the fainting couches claiming that the Dems are being mean to them.

Back