• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

They bring out Castor simply to say "Yes" to their questions. That's it.

Apparently the Dems will discuss a minimum of two impeachment counts and will vote on Thursday. The floor vote looks like early-mid next week.

At this point it's clear that the GOP knows they can say literally anything and their base will buy it. McCarthy could probably have said that Trump is the only POTUS to ever face impeachment, and it's so grossly unfair, and Trumpites would believe it. "Bill Clinton was impeached? I don't believe it - I just heard McCarthy say on Fox that Trump is the only president to ever face this kind of persecution!"

I am stunned they didn't have a third article for bribery. That's specifically named in the Constitution and Trump has confessed to it on multiple occasions.

What happened to the BRIBERY charge??? Did it not poll well in the swing states?

What happened to the BRIBERY charge??? Did it not poll well in the swing states?

He can talk! He can talk. He can talk! He can talk!

I can siiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Col anus col anus... col anus col anus... col anus col anus.... oooh oooh col anus

He can talk! He can talk. He can talk! He can talk!

I can siiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Col anus col anus... col anus col anus... col anus col anus.... oooh oooh col anus

BM2sn0V.gif

Been said before but "does not rise to an impeachable offense" is you defense you've already admitted ¹ he did it and ² its wrong but (insert lip service to make yourself feel better)

I am stunned they didn't have a third article for bribery. That's specifically named in the Constitution and Trump has confessed to it on multiple occasions.

I'm not sure but the Constitution/founders may have thought of it more in terms of politicians accepting bribes. In Trump's case, he was using his office's powers to essentially create a bribe for a foreign government for them to accept in return for something to benefit him.

Barr just did an unwatchable, unbelievable interview with NBC's Pete Williams. Barr makes John Mitchell look honest. Barr is basically a criminal.

literally nothing worse than conservative boomer humor

Didn't bother to see if they looked bot-ish, but man, the Huckster is actually getting a lot of positive reinforcement for that. A very small sample:

5475115033427968.png

Back