Page 51 of 120 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2397

Thread: Donald Impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    How so?
    I havenít read to the end of the thread yet, but I predict if you get a response it will be something like ďlook it up.Ē
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    why? an impeachment - the reversal of an election, in this case - is a political process, the Dems lack of fairness and partisanship is going to get its just reward
    You realize that during the Watergate hearings a number of Republicans tried to attack the hearings by saying the Dems then were just trying to reverse the results of the 1968 and 1972 elections? Hell, at one point early in the Watergate hearings even Gerald Ford said that. Impeachment is not reversing an election, it's a constitutionally sanctioned attempt to hold a corrupt federal official - in this case the POTUS - accountable for their actions. This "overturning an election" stuff is nothing but Trumpite talking points, expressed via Fox, OAN, and most right-wing media. That doesn't make it true, however.
    Last edited by Highland Deac; 10-15-2019 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    I havenít read to the end of the thread yet, but I predict if you get a response it will be something like ďlook it up.Ē
    Some teacher he is

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon923 View Post
    Again, these meetings are full of Pubs, including Devin Nunes, who during the Russia inquiries did quite a bit of strategic leaking. If the Pubs don't feel the Dem leaks are fair, they can certainly feel free to generate their own counter-leaks.
    Wait so Sailorís concerns about this secret process is that parts of it are being made public?

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by avalon View Post
    Trumpís ex-Russia adviser told impeachment investigators of Giulianiís efforts in Ukraine

Bolton just wanted to show up and start a couple wars, not get into all this nonsense.
    Rudy has the perfect Trumpian defense of Bolton calling him a "grenade" and his action a "drug deal". Rudy said that he may be a grenade, but Bolton was an atomic bomb.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceee...both are true, but it doesn't exonerate Rudy.

The big question is how quickly will Rudy turn on Trump if he isn't pardoned like Sheriff Joe.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    I thought you said the Nixon impeachment was the right process. There wasn't a House vote until several months after the inquiry started.
    lol

why? an impeachment - the reversal of an election, in this case - is a political process, the Dems lack of fairness and partisanship is going to get its just reward
    Impeachment is impeachment. Trump is, and forever will be, the 45th POTUS. And yes, impeaching is a political process. If you think it is unfair, vote them out.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    This is categorically false and not mentioned at all in the Constitution.
    Waitaminute. The founding father's intended for the impeachment process to hold a vote first. Wait. They would have written that in. We can only use the words as written in the constitution and can't use modern knowledge or guess at their intent. Did i get that right? Ar 15s are a-ok because the founding father's made no mention of them in the constitution.

I see sailor is embarrassing himself again. The only reason that the house Judiciary Committee didn't start an investigation in the Clinton impeachment is because they were completely relying on Starr's investigation. The Nixon impeachment was exactly like this one the house Judiciary Committee started an investigation.

There are people who can make intelligent conservative arguments. Sailor just regurgitates nonsense and then acts like he's made some great point. I am embarrassed for him.
    Last edited by ChrisL68; 10-15-2019 at 12:57 PM.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    How would he know?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL68 View Post
    I see sailor is embarrassing himself again.
    Like his lord and savior he has no shame. Embarrassment is just not possible.

Yeah you guys are arguing with someone that shits his adult diaper and drools applesauce on himself daily.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    I guess Tom Hardy with the bane mask wasn't available for the VO call

Expanding Mod Powers
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    Yeah you guys are arguing with someone that shits his adult diaper and drools applesauce on himself daily.
    Fuck you turftoega !!

Lol sailor. Good lord man. Just stop while youíre behind.

Any board conservatives or republicans agree with, Trump, I mean Sailorís, take?

The turftoega bit is only funny when LocomotiveBreath is around, and he only posts on the sports board

I'm not on twitter, but hallucinate on
    Hmmm...

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...hy#post3328019

That's a lot of Twitter quoting for someone not on Twitter.

I hope the Bolton testimony is public

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by harmoniousmonk View Post
    I hope the Bolton testimony is public
    if it is, i'll bet you a pineapple sailor will complain how unfair it is that it's not held behind closed doors