• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

The only thing lasting that will come of this is Swalwell‘s fart video, which will never be forgotten.

It was hilarious for sure. Like he pushed it out on purpose.

Serious question because Pubs like you struggle with serious commentary. Is this all you got?

This does a good job explaining how i feel. I am very frightened by the attack on our democracy by democrats and our intelligence agencies.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/were-in-a-permanent-coup

Ah yes. An opinion piece using conspiracy theories to perpetuate “facts.” Big fan of this sentence: “In enormous numbers, voters rejected everything they had ever been told about who was and was not qualified for higher office.”

So enormous that trump lost the popular vote and barely squeaked out an EC victory. Yes, super honest writing there. You might say it was enormously honest.

I can't imagine what possesses someone to be incapable of understanding that Trump is corrupt and has always been corrupt. Deep throating (pun intended) conservative media has made you all crazy. This stuff you all go nuts about is literally people sitting in their basements making up stuff to get you riled up. Somehow you've given that the same legitimacy as real information.

Last edited:
He’s always been corrupt and is by far the dumbest person to ever hold office. Absolutely fair game to investigate how he got into office and what illicit actions he’s taken while holding it.

You also can’t have a coup when you use the god damn tool put into the constitution to deal with corruption. It’s actually written into the fucking document Republicans chafe their chub on.

I can't imagine what possesses someone to be incapable of understanding that Trump is corrupt and has always been corrupt. Deep throating (pun intended) conservative media has made you all crazy. This stuff you all go nuts about is literally people sitting in their basements making up stuff to get you riled up. Somehow you've given that the same legitimacy as real information.

For God’s sake, it’s their identity. For them to admit fault, or give an inch, is to lose part of their identity. For tintin to project fault on the Dems instead of the obvious (factual) corruption of trump, like you say and which we have proof of, is to give up a large part of themselves. It’s too great a sacrifice. Putting it on the shoulders of someone other than themselves is easier. Dems bad pubs good, in other words. Strange shit.

It's a coup, except that he won't be removed from office, so it's not like a coup at all.

Taibbi comes from the Glen Greenwald school of delusional left-wing anarchist conspiracy theory reporting. The comments on his blog looks like QAnon's greatest hits.

Taibbi comes from the Glen Greenwald school of delusional left-wing anarchist conspiracy theory reporting. The comments on his blog looks like QAnon's greatest hits.

See, when you say stuff like this, you lose a lot of credibility. Greenwald is annoying and often wrong, but labeling that "left-wing anarchist conspiracy theory reporting" sounds like early onset Fox News brain worms.

See, when you say stuff like this, you lose a lot of credibility. Greenwald is annoying and often wrong, but labeling that "left-wing anarchist conspiracy theory reporting" sounds like early onset Fox News brain worms.

Fox News loves both of them. They provide perfect cover for their conspiracy theory narrative.

I remember when you were gushing how on point Greenwald was about everything when I was rightfully calling him out for being completely full of shit when his BS was fitting your preferred narrative.

The anarchist is a bit over the top. We will just leave it at "left-wing conspiracy theory reporting".

Last edited:
It's a coup, except that he won't be removed from office, so it's not like a coup at all.

It’s also a completely legal political solution to a corrupt and dangerous executive, so it not a coup at all.

American Enterprise Institute scholar and top conservative leader Norm Ornstein said that after hearing about Sundland's call with Trump that the House had, "more smoking guns than Wayne LaPierre's shooting range."

lol at people calling impeachment of a President for endangering national security a coup. Good god.

I love when people who fully embraced a bizarre Russia conspiracy theory then call other things crazy conspiracy theories

Tintin making a strong push for biggest dumbfuck on the boards. Impressive.

Back