• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Trump’s ex-Russia adviser told impeachment investigators of Giuliani’s efforts in Ukraine

Bolton just wanted to show up and start a couple wars, not get into all this nonsense.

Rudy has the perfect Trumpian defense of Bolton calling him a "grenade" and his action a "drug deal". Rudy said that he may be a grenade, but Bolton was an atomic bomb.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceee...both are true, but it doesn't exonerate Rudy.

The big question is how quickly will Rudy turn on Trump if he isn't pardoned like Sheriff Joe.

why? an impeachment - the reversal of an election, in this case - is a political process, the Dems lack of fairness and partisanship is going to get its just reward

Impeachment is impeachment. Trump is, and forever will be, the 45th POTUS. And yes, impeaching is a political process. If you think it is unfair, vote them out.

This is categorically false and not mentioned at all in the Constitution.

Waitaminute. The founding father's intended for the impeachment process to hold a vote first. Wait. They would have written that in. We can only use the words as written in the constitution and can't use modern knowledge or guess at their intent. Did i get that right? Ar 15s are a-ok because the founding father's made no mention of them in the constitution.

I see sailor is embarrassing himself again. The only reason that the house Judiciary Committee didn't start an investigation in the Clinton impeachment is because they were completely relying on Starr's investigation. The Nixon impeachment was exactly like this one the house Judiciary Committee started an investigation.

There are people who can make intelligent conservative arguments. Sailor just regurgitates nonsense and then acts like he's made some great point. I am embarrassed for him.

Last edited:
Yeah you guys are arguing with someone that shits his adult diaper and drools applesauce on himself daily.

Lol sailor. Good lord man. Just stop while you’re behind.

Any board conservatives or republicans agree with, Trump, I mean Sailor’s, take?

The turftoega bit is only funny when LocomotiveBreath is around, and he only posts on the sports board

Back