• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Apparently Nunes is going all over Fox News with the dual defense of "I can't remember everyone I speak with on the phone, so I COULD have spoken with [this guy who I publicly slammed as a liar during a committee hearing], but who's to say?" and also "that could have been anyone using the phone. maybe Schiff did it?"

Apparently Nunes is going all over Fox News with the dual defense of "I can't remember everyone I speak with on the phone, so I COULD have spoken with [this guy who I publicly slammed as a liar during a committee hearing], but who's to say?" and also "that could have been anyone using the phone. maybe Schiff did it?"

A bit of a tangent, but, I was listening to Joshua Johnson’s show on NPR last week and he was interviewing several Alabamian college students who you’d think would be a bit more progressive in their thinking because they’re younger. Anyway, in most every answer the panel of 3 or 4 gave about why they adhere to conservatism, they all mentioned in some manner that Republicans were for “personal responsibility.” Seeing as though they’d make these comments with Trump at the helm of their party and Nunes going with the “its not my fault” defense of his calls, I’m left to conclude that many of the next generation, especially in the south, will just parrot their parents viewpoints (or Fox News’). You’d think 18/19/20 year olds could see through the bullshit with their access to information and being in college around diverse people, but not in this case.

A bit of a tangent, but, I was listening to Joshua Johnson’s show on NPR last week and he was interviewing several Alabamian college students who you’d think would be a bit more progressive in their thinking because they’re younger. Anyway, in most every answer the panel of 3 or 4 gave about why they adhere to conservatism, they all mentioned in some manner that Republicans were for “personal responsibility.” Seeing as though they’d make these comments with Trump at the helm of their party and Nunes going with the “its not my fault” defense of his calls, I’m left to conclude that many of the next generation, especially in the south, will just parrot their parents viewpoints (or Fox News’). You’d think 18/19/20 year olds could see through the bullshit with their access to information and being in college around diverse people, but not in this case.

personal responsibility basically circles back to 2 parent households.

It will always be about the social safety net. It’s been distilled down and emblazoned on their psyches that dems want to take away their money and give it to lazy people. Nevermind all the money that is taken from them and given to people richer than them.

There is no requirement for the House to send over the impeachment to the Senate. I'd love to see them do this and keep investigating Trump's crimes without allowing the Senate's kangaroo court.

80094997_10220938145261087_3206205438789943296_o.jpg

So many dumbass tweets to filter through? There is definitely still some gold hidden. “Twitter Gold from Idiot” could be its own thread.

Yep this is a real tweet from 2014

Next think you know, someone will make up a story about Trump needing powerful toilets because he makes big boy poopies.

Back