• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

LOL. So says a Senator who's perfectly OK with Trump's defense team trying to turn a Senate trial about Trump's crimes into a discussion/deflection about Hunter Biden and Joe Biden. Projection, always and forever.

If Bolton's publisher wants to make a few million more, they could leak excerpts where he talks about Trump doing favors for dictators. That would be a bigger bombshell and get tons of pre-orders for the book.

RJ,

If tags are for pussies, for whom are neg reps that threaten physical violence IRL? Bigger pussies?

That's not what it meant...In no way did I threaten any physical violence to you...

Is there really any doubt?

Says the guy who literally will find shades of grey in anything damning to the conservative cause.

I'm inclined to give RJ the benefit of the doubt here, but would love to hear his explanation.

Birdman, I’m trying to send you a PM (information from my SOURCE about DM’s buyout), but I’m getting an error message that your inbox space is full. Will you delete some old messages so mine will come through?

PM please.

RJ is only concerned about corruption at Junebug’s offense. Why isn’t anyone else concerned about corruption at Junebug’s office?

It's amazing what Junebug has done, the most of any Poster in the first 5,086 posts (by far), considering that for three years he's been under phony personal attacks and the RJ PM HOAX! KEEP TUNNELS GREAT!

Rancid RJ is a CORRUPT POSTER and probably a very sick man. He has not paid the price, yet, for what he has done to our Boards!

Any fair minded poster reading the boards this morning would be able to see how unfairly Junebug has been treated and that this is indeed the totally personal PM Hoax that EVERYBODY, including PH, truly knows it is. This should never be allowed to happen again!

Says the guy who literally will find shades of grey in anything damning to the conservative cause.

I'm inclined to give RJ the benefit of the doubt here, but would love to hear his explanation.

God forbid RJ gets banned. What would he do all day if he can't argue on this board?

Back