• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

nice. my comment was meant for sailor but rj slid something dumb in. works either way.

nice. my comment was meant for sailor but rj slid something dumb in. works either way.

tenor.gif

sinking like a stone, even birds will be unimpressed

Great bird reference. Really took the air out of my wings.

"Hey man I know we've only just met here at a food truck on the street in Hungary, but a little bird told me that you are a man of good character and trust...a real Donald Trump type, if you will. Anyway, I need some help with this math, if I pay the Ukrainian energy secretary 1500000 rubles, in order to secure an oil drilling contract worth 1.5 million dollars, do I come out ahead? I'm asking for a friend, of course."

Great bird reference. Really took the air out of my wings.

"Hey man I know we've only just met here at a food truck on the street in Hungary, but a little bird told me that you are a man of good character and trust...a real Donald Trump type, if you will. Anyway, I need some help with this math, if I pay the Ukrainian energy secretary 1500000 rubles, in order to secure an oil drilling contract worth 1.5 million dollars, do I come out ahead? I'm asking for a friend, of course."

you do TDS very well

as an aside, the currency in Ukraine is the hryvnia, the ruble is the currency in Russia; don't worry about it though, confusing Ukraine and Russia is a mistake any lube can make, and they do

you do TDS very well

as an aside, the currency in Ukraine is the hryvnia, the ruble is the currency in Russia; don't worry about it though, confusing Ukraine and Russia is a mistake any lube can make, and they do

The Russian currency was intentional you dumbass. You do dumbassery very well.

Sometimes I respond to Sailor. And then I spend the rest of the afternoon wondering why I was dumb enough to respond to Sailor.

Sometimes I respond to Sailor. And then I spend the rest of the afternoon wondering why I was dumb enough to respond to Sailor.

I'm impressed by his ability to never actually explain what he means no matter what.

Sailor is the perfect Trumper. It’s why he’s voting for him. He posts nothing factual, with no sources (or dubious ones like conservapedia) just his feelings about something. Then name calls with anyone who asks for specifics, or says he hasn’t seen it. If it walks like a duck and acts like a duck.

Trump apologists/GOP fucksticks are less concerned with the revelations of the administration's corruption because, more importantly to them, they are absolutely devastated by the revelation that they were duped and Hillary fucking Clinton was completely and utterly correct about Trump.

That's what stings so badly. As Sailor flounders around with myriad shitty defenses of this and that, and jhmd skulks the PM sidelines, you can feel the collapse of their souls and self-worth. Sad.

Yea. I’ve been saying is an identity thing. They’re so tied to either hating Dems or being a republican that they can’t admit they fucked up without forfeiting a large part of who they are. Some therapy would help.

I just enjoy mocking sailor and then seeing him stick to his story. The man is an amazing case study in cognitive dissonance.

I just enjoy mocking sailor and then seeing him stick to his story. The man is an amazing case study in cognitive dissonance.

this has perhaps been one of my favorite instances of him sticking to his guns. like in what world could someone just meet someone only briefly but also be told by said person they were doing corruption. and that's it, end of interaction.

"What are you guys doing tonight?"
"Hunter and I are gonna do a little corruption in the Ukraine. I hear we can get 50k per month. You?"
"Hanging with Ivanka. We'll make 4 mil per month and get some sweet sweet Chinese patents. All on the up and up"

Hey birdman, I just finished teaching "The Scarlet Ibis" to my freshmen. What are your thoughts on the short story, or the bird?

Is it pronounced eye-bis or ih-bis?

My lone takeaway from reading that story in high school was arguing with my teacher about how to pronunce ibis. I said it was eye-bis.

You make a perfectly innocuous statement about the obvious, namely that corruption in Ukraine is pervasive and that people I have met have confirmed this, and the lubes go crazy displaying their ignorance on the subject and try desperately to misrepresent what was said. Truth and reality offend lubes, and they have no one but themselves to blame.

Back