• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

They're not even trying to hide it anymore, and clearly don't give a shit about their "constitutional responsibilities", or oaths, or whatever. Why? Because they know (or have become convinced) that there's not going to be any punishment or payback for doing so. Who cares about taking their oath seriously if they know their base back home will vote for them in droves as long as they defend Dear Leader? They could take the oath while giggling and then spit on a copy of the Constitution, and as long as they vote to absolve Trump their base won't care.

Trump's racism is giving cover to the spread of racism throughout the world. If he had be a leader or wasn't hoping to spread hate and racism, this wouldn't be happening as widely as it is. We have no moral standing to say anything about it.

Here are a few countries where racism is either imposed by the governments or expanding:

China
India
Myanmar
Russia
Austria
England (anti-immigrant is a major Boris Johnson plank)

Last edited:
Trump's racism is giving cover to the spread of racism throughout the world. If he had be a leader or wasn't hoping to spread hate and racism, this wouldn't be happening as widely as it is. We have no moral standing to say anything about it.

Here are a few countries where racism is either imposed by the governments or expanding:

China
India
Myanmar
Russia
Austria
England (anti-immigrant is a major Boris Johnson plank)

Israel

Died twice?

Hillary may have killed 47 people to satiate her unrelenting blood lust over the years, but even she never murdered the same man twice and then revived him so a third murder can be carried out in the future when the need arises again. This Biden guy is one sick son of a bitch.

There’s no reason to hurry this up and give it to Mitch and Roberts so they can bury it. Encourage more whistleblowers to come forward.

Addition: Looks like there is some momentum out there for Democrats to refuse to send impeachment to the Senate until Mitch agrees to reasonable terms for the trial. Could be the only leverage Dems have and they should use it.

Last edited:
He was dead, but it wore off.

P.S. Poisoning people on foreign soil is Putin's go to move. Shokin likely has dirt on some of Putin's lackey, being one himself.

Just FYI- there’s no requirement in the Constitution for Senators to be impartial.

Just FYI- there’s no requirement in the Constitution for Senators to be impartial.

I guess I should have technically used a word other than constitutional or omitted it entirely.

Regardless, the crux of my statement remains the same. Each Senator will take an oath to act as an impartial juror.

Likely Senate Impeachment Rules (drafted for Johnson and updated for Watergate and Clinton)

Form of oath to be administered to the Members of the Senate and the Presiding Officers sitting in the trial of impeachments

"I solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of ------ ------, now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws: So help me God.''

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/senaterules.htm

Six of Van Drew's top aids have quit over his decision to vote for Trump and switch parties.

Back