• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump should resign

I specifically didn’t say he would. I said I think he’s capable.

If they handle it right. they won't lose their jobs. No one is really loyal to Trump.

If McConnell and other Republicans come out to say he was a crook and tried our national security to the Russians and others, Trump's voters will turn on him.

I'm fairly sure there are tapes of Trump mocking his followers. Moscow Mitch would be happy to play them for the world.

Nah. They created a beast they can’t control. Trump has 90% approval. GOP politicians and Fox News can’t sway enough of them. Fox News viewers will switch to OAN and the politicians will get primaried.

Mitch McConnell's wife is a member of Trump's cabinet and has been using her position to promote her family's business and direct federal money to Kentucky.

McConnell isn't turning on Trump.

It’s wild to me that people still think Fox has more power than Trump.

Will we have some lunatic who shoots up a school or mall using this as rationale? Probably. That seems par for the course.

Are we going to have armed rebellion in the streets? I don't see it.

Jon Voight is a lunatic.

There are a lot of lunatics out there and they have guns on guns. I am guessing it will be a lot more than a few isolated nut jobs shooting theirs guns in the streets of Dallas or in a post office in Florida. These people are in a cult and they are very committed to their insane leader and will defend him against the Deep State.

Twitter is overrated. If all the Fox people say he's harming your farm, your business, the military and more over and over, he'll feel it.

There are a lot of lunatics out there and they have guns on guns. I am guessing it will be a lot more than a few isolated nut jobs shooting theirs guns in the streets of Dallas or in a post office in Florida. These people are in a cult and they are very committed to their insane leader and will defend him against the Deep State.

The good news is most people can only shoot 1 gun at a time.

Twitter is overrated. If all the Fox people say he's harming your farm, your business, the military and more over and over, he'll feel it.

Lol twitter is not overrated.

Fox News is a machine that’s a whole lot more powerful than Trumps twitter account.

Fox News is a machine that’s a whole lot more powerful than Trumps twitter account.

We probably won’t ever find out, but I stand by my belief that the cult is more about trump than Hannity.

What happens to Trump’s campaign chest if he is not on the ticket, it goes to the nominee right?

The RNC probably signed over all rights just to partner with the greatest man ever to walk the earth.

Back