• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump should resign

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score

He should. He won’t.

NewEngland must believe strippers are working their way through med school. I mean who hasn't had a family doctor named Dr. Cinnamon Buns.

Jeff Flake said that if the Senate could vote in secret at least 35 Rep senators would vote for impeachment.

Today is 300th day spent by the president at one of his properties and 233th at one of his golf clubs.

There's an equal chance that Trump will declare martial law as he will resign.

A more logical question is will he pardon his kids, Rudy and himself.

RJ, serious question, have you ever been in a strip club?

The last one I went to was at a friend's bachelor party. We showed up in a Winnebago and took up all of the ring side seats other than the one HBO/CBS sportscaster Jim Hill was occupying. An ex's sister was employed (management not dancing) by The Gold Club in Atlanta.

There are ads for strip clubs in a couple of publications around here.

In general, I find them stupid and a waste of money. If you aren't a total bore or buffoon, you have a much better chance to have sex from a regular club for a fraction of the money.

There's an equal chance that Trump will declare martial law as he will resign.

A more logical question is will he pardon his kids, Rudy and himself.

I think it is far more likely that he will declare a state of emergency and martial law than he would resign. This will likely not end peacefully.

I think it is far more likely that he will declare a state of emergency and martial law than he would resign. This will likely not end peacefully.
You don't honestly believe this do you?

Real military people will disobey his illegal orders as is their duty.

You don't honestly believe this do you?

I do believe that Trump will not go quietly from the Oval Office if he is impeached; there is no way he is resigning like Nixon. I also believe that his insane followers will use violence to express their displeasure with the outcome, and I would not be surprised if trump implies support for such actions. Plenty of nut job trumpers have lots guns and will not be afraid to use them and he’ll Offer to cover their legal bills or some stupid shit. Pubs are already airing rhetoric like “this is a war”; I live amongst these people in Alabama and they are die hard. I do not, however, believe the military will implement any martial law orders if given.

Yeah, I don't see Trump wanting to spend the rest of his life in a military prison.

Real military people will disobey his illegal orders as is their duty.

ALL military folks have sworn an oath to obey the president, above all else.

"I will obey the orders of the President of the United States" is in THE oath of enlistees.

S888;A88 of Court Martial code even criminalizes criticizing the president, with the provision that 'truth or falsity of the statements is immaterial'.

Congress letting trump remain in office is wildly dangerous because of the power the Commander-in-Chief lawfully wields over every single member of our military.

Back