• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

After racist emails, WFU keeps armed guards outside of some classrooms

This is what I have been wondering. Not a peep for some time. Seems like it would be relatively easy to trace the emails, unless the sender was sophisticated enough to cover their digital tracks. I just hope that the reason isn't that it was found to be an attention-whoring employee or faculty member who did this, and it's "being handled internally", never to be spoken of again.

feel like it would be even easier to trace if it came from a campus IP address

Christ, you’re insufferable. I would rather become RJ than Sig. That’s as much of a condemnation of your one note tone policing, board tough guy shtick as RJ’s multi-note 5D chess trolling.

The tags were up from when the thread started to when I asked the mods to reveal the identities of the taggers. There were a lot of opportunities for the mods to intervene, so like I posted, they’re either busy or ok with it. I don’t really care which is true, but want to make sure it stops happening.

If being exposed for posting racist shit on the internet serves as a deterrent for posting racist shit on the internet, then let’s do it and commit to do so as a community.

Hopefully now we all know what the protocol is for handling these situations in the future.

Keep going, lil Anny, soon you too will have the power of the RJ

yes-embrace-the-2ipjpx.jpg

Christ, you’re insufferable. I would rather become RJ than Sig. That’s as much of a condemnation of your one note tone policing, board tough guy shtick as RJ’s multi-note 5D chess trolling.

The tags were up from when the thread started to when I asked the mods to reveal the identities of the taggers. There were a lot of opportunities for the mods to intervene, so like I posted, they’re either busy or ok with it. I don’t really care which is true, but want to make sure it stops happening.

If being exposed for posting racist shit on the internet serves as a deterrent for posting racist shit on the internet, then let’s do it and commit to do so as a community.

Hopefully now we all know what the protocol is for handling these situations in the future.

2nd overreaction to a post. Keep going. You'll be posting apocryphal stories about girls offering you blowjobs before you know it.

As I said, I would much rather have the taggers outed. So again, much like RJ, you are arguing with folks who agree with you. It doesn't change the fact that you are still welcome to become a mod so that taggers can be identified quicker. There is exactly 0 chance I would ever want to fill that role, so I am not going to criticize those who do for not spending every waking minute reading every single post and tag in every thread.

2nd overreaction to a post. Keep going. You'll be posting apocryphal stories about girls offering you blowjobs before you know it.

As I said, I would much rather have the taggers outed. So again, much like RJ, you are arguing with folks who agree with you. It doesn't change the fact that you are still welcome to become a mod so that taggers can be identified quicker. There is exactly 0 chance I would ever want to fill that role, so I am not going to criticize those who do for not spending every waking minute reading every single post and tag in every thread.

eagerly awaiting your next, sure-to-be-classic-this-time burn of Colonel Angus !

Strickland with self-important overreactions? Say it isnt so!

It’s been four weeks and still no public information about who sent the email.

Why do you people think it's so easy to track down who sent some random email ?

Here's what i do:

Get a clean device, Go to the Starbucks parking lot and access their free public wifi, setup a bogus account with Yahoo or Protonmail, send threatening email, never go back to that Starbucks.
???
Profit

So says the giuy who for some bizzarre, demented, obsessive reason tried to hack RJKarls account a dozen times and even after RJ pubicly traced his first attempt to his hometown in Matthews he was still so lazy that used the exact same IP masking site the next 11 times. Someone please help Biff. He claerly needes it.

So says the giuy who for some bizzarre, demented, obsessive reason tried to hack RJKarls account a dozen times and even after RJ pubicly traced his first attempt to his hometown in Matthews he was still so lazy that used the exact same IP masking site the next 11 times. Someone please help Biff. He claerly needes it.

There really is a quote for every occasion. This is eerie.

Back