• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where will Wake be ranked in CFP poll next week?

Where will Wake be ranked in the AP next week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clemson #5, oof

This is setting up to be a classic WF punch in the nuts.

Officiating next Saturday is going to be miserable. Even with all the help, Clemson might get left out in the cold and we lose the OB that was right in our laps.

Honestly, the conference needs us to win in VT to set up the big game the following week. Hopefully, the refs know that.

Yep—all that matters right now is beating VT.

F everything else. Beat tha Hokies.

Interesting note that LSU and Penn State are given just over 50% chance at making the playoff. Clemson is over 70% to make it.

We're getting close to an ugly scenario. If we lose to Virginia Tech and Clemson remains undefeated, it may actually be in our interest to lose to Clemson.

Beat them and we kill their chance of going to playoffs, while we likely still miss out on the ACCG.

Really just hoping we take care of business this weekend and this scenario disappears.

We're getting close to an ugly scenario. If we lose to Virginia Tech and Clemson remains undefeated, it may actually be in our interest to lose to Clemson.

Beat them and we kill their chance of going to playoffs, while we likely still miss out on the ACCG.

Really just hoping we take care of business this weekend and this scenario disappears.

Or we screw ourselves and screw the ACC by losing to VT and beating Clemson. No orange bowl for us and no CFP for Clemson. Wild scenario I know, but I guess anything is possible.

fwiw, i would be surprised if we made the orange bowl if we lose this weekend. i think uva would beat us out.

Fortunately Pitt (19% per SP) and VPI’s (3.3%) chances of winning out are pretty low. UVA is major threat (48%).

Best case for Wake is:

UNC > Pitt
Pitt > VPI
VPI > UVA

Fortunately Pitt (19% per SP) and VPI�s (3.3%) chances of winning out are pretty low. UVA is major threat (48%).

Best case for Wake is:

UNC > Pitt
Pitt > VPI
VPI > UVA

well, if VT wins this Saturday their chances of winning out increase to 8.1% (that's before we adjust the winning percentage of future games which will increase)

if WF loses the next 2, the chance of getting to 9 wins is <50%

well, if VT wins this Saturday their chances of winning out increase to 8.1% (that's before we adjust the winning percentage of future games which will increase)

if WF loses the next 2, the chance of getting to 9 wins is <50%

Yeah, but VT isn’t going to win this Saturday

Back