• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where will Wake be ranked in CFP poll next week?

Where will Wake be ranked in the AP next week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see that 93% of the money is on Klempton to cover the 35 and everyone is flying to Vegas and betting the mortgage and you can’t blame us. Everyone knows Kerns won’t keep it close and it’s about a 57-10 type of game.

Easy money.

A new wrinkle to the shtick! Good old Waldo, keeping the frustration fresh

Yeah the fun continues!

FWIW only 52 percent of the money is on Clemson but it does seem the sharps are there.

VT now ranked #25 in the AP poll and just out by one vote, #26 in the Coaches poll

UVA #28/30

Pitt receiving votes in both

WF still getting 2 votes in Coaches poll

We need VT, UVA, and Pitt to all pick up a loss before the ACCCG. Wouldn’t hurt for Cuse to beat Louisville either.

Next week:
Pitt over VT
Cuse over Louisville

Two weeks:
VT over UVA
BC over Pitt

ACCCG:
Clemson destroys whoever they play.

Hopefully we can win and our 9-3 vs weak competition can sneak in the CFP despite OB opposition.

I don’t think WF at 9-3 would get into the final CFP rankings

Maybe not, but Clemson would be the only ACC team ranked and Wake could be the next ACC team in line when the CFP rankings are extended to get the ACC team for the Orange Bowl.

It would look a little funny if the AC team getting votes in the other to polls would get jumped by another team not getting votes.

I don’t think WF at 9-3 would get into the final CFP rankings

I don’t think so either. That’s why we would need all that help plus national help. Basically we need as few 9-3 teams as possible.

We need VT, UVA, and Pitt to all pick up a loss before the ACCCG. Wouldn’t hurt for Cuse to beat Louisville either.

Next week:
Pitt over VT
Cuse over Louisville

Two weeks:
VT over UVA
BC over Pitt

ACCCG:
Clemson destroys whoever they play.

Hopefully we can win and our 9-3 vs weak competition can sneak in the CFP despite OB opposition.

If Syracuse wins at Louisville (which I doubt) our chances at Syracuse are slim, IMO....

Maybe not, but Clemson would be the only ACC team ranked and Wake could be the next ACC team in line when the CFP rankings are extended to get the ACC team for the Orange Bowl.

It would look a little funny if the AC team getting votes in the other to polls would get jumped by another team not getting votes.

the rankings won't be extended to get the ACC team for the Orange Bowl - that was an incorrect assumption that has been debunked

if no ACC team is ranked, the Orange Bowl picks whomever they want from the ACC

Back