• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisville Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

Back in the game. Good turn of momentum. Need the D to force a three and out to keep the mo going.

Should I now admit that I didn't go to the game because nobody would go with me. Wife doesn't do night games. She's in bed by 8:30-9 at the latest. My tow tailgate buds are out of town. Plus we have a friend in town who we went to dinner with earlier. I'm tempted to drive over now and hawk a ticket. Don't know how that would go over though.

this projex thing has got to be a joke right? this would have been appealing around 1990.

Should I now admit that I didn't go to the game because nobody would go with me. Wife doesn't do night games. She's in bed by 8:30-9 at the latest. My tow tailgate buds are out of town. Plus we have a friend in town who we went to dinner with earlier. I'm tempted to drive over now and hawk a ticket. Don't know how that would go over though.
Go.

I don't know how Carney found a way in that pile but sure am glad we didn't have to go for it on fourth. Don't know we would have gotten it

Newman getting X-Ray on shoulder. Hartman coming in I assume.

fuuuuu. is newman effectively out?

still faith in hartman. i think

Back