• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisville Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

Anyone have an extra Senior Services Parking Pass?

Speaking of Louisville, WTF happened to their football program? I get why FSU and VT suck now, but I have no idea what happened to them. Did Petrino's recruiting dry up his last couple of years to where he left nothing in the cupboard?

Speaking of Louisville, WTF happened to their football program? I get why FSU and VT suck now, but I have no idea what happened to them. Did Petrino's recruiting dry up his last couple of years to where he left nothing in the cupboard?

The opposite of what happened to the Ravens.

Satterfield will get them back sooner than we want. He's a very good coach.

Will Drew be selling videos of this season?

Novant Health employees can get Louisville tickets for $15 - best seats available.

. . .Ought to be well attended by the community. WF ranked 20th in nation. Currie and staff have two weeks to work on it. This situation is a good time to think about how the tailgate experience is a substantial draw or a drag for greater attendance. . .
If Fairgoers and hospital staff become tailgaters then Katie bar the door!

We better smoke these fools. They gave FSU and ND very good games. we'll need a big game out of Newman. Gotta win the TO battle. Win or lose it in the trenches.

they'll be favored against BC and Syracuse and probably would be against NC State if they got them in Louisville

They probably won't be favored against Syracuse but they are favored against BC this week by 6.5.

We better smoke these fools. They gave FSU and ND very good games. we'll need a big game out of Newman. Gotta win the TO battle. Win or lose it in the trenches.

We need a big game from one of our RB's since Colburn is gone. He averaged 192 yards in our last two games against Louisville.

BC is going to smoke them, I think. If BC plays as well as they played against us, they win by two touchdowns.

Wake opens up as 9 point home favorites.

Interesting looking at these defenses. Both give up about the same yards per game through the air and on the ground.

Will not be an easy game.

I think BC would have smoked them if Brown doesn't get hurt

Pretty obvious but this is a big game.

Every game is a big game this season.

True, this season has a chance to be special. Just feels like there is a lot riding on this one coming off a bye, first time ranked in a decade and 3 straight winnable games at home.

9 points is a lot. I'm thinking something like 34-27 with a backdoor cover.

Back