• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisville Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

Maybe Cade or CBS can do their best imitation of Matt Colburn vs Louisville. Shred the Louisville D.

WF is home.

WF is off a bye (L'ville is not).

WF is as healthy as they have been all season.

WF has the better QB.

L'ville is susceptible to big plays. WF has a big play offense.

WF is in position to play its most complete game of the season.

A good/well-coached team in this spot should win this game.

WF is good and well-coached.

Clawson addressed this on Monday saying that teams don’t fare well coming off byes, statistically.

Nobody ever won or lost based on polls, stats, or what was posted on a message board. We're not gonna do it either. Play 4 good aggressive quarters for the first time all season and let see what happens. Go DEACS !

This is a big game for a certain linebacker on defense. He’s got to bring it and play smart. On offense Cade and Kendall need to have very good games.

Definitely nervous about this one. I do think Wake is a little bit better and playing at home is a boost, but Louisville isn't a pushover with bum recruits. I think their defense will struggle to stop Newman if we get into rhythm on offense. I like Wake to win but expect a close one.

Worrying 78% of bets per Sports Insights are on us. Fuck off public

Ronnie is opening the gate. I hope he gets booed when introduced.

Ronnie is opening the gate. I hope he gets booed when introduced.

I hope not. Time to Class up and move on. Other than basketball all sports programs are in pretty good shape. Athletic facilities are great. A lot to look forward to.
Swallow the resentment and clap for the last time you will probably see him.

I hope not. Time to Class up and move on. Other than basketball all sports programs are in pretty good shape. Athletic facilities are great. A lot to look forward to.

No

If Wake still believed in accountability, they would provide him with a katana for seppuku.

That would deserve an ovation.

Isn't riding on a motorcycle going to trigger some sort of PTSD from his bike accident. Probably should just cancel the Open the Gate for this weekend for his mental well-being.

Then don't clap, but don't boo either. Silence also sends a message.

Fuck that. If Wellman isn't deserving of boos for what he did to our basketball program and how smug he has been about it for the past decade, then what actions would be deserving?

I’ll be there and I’ll be booing. He killed the most important sport at WFU.

Back