• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisville Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

Parking for this game: What's the deal? I've always had parking passes, but because of a hectic fall schedule I didn't buy season tickets this year. Going to this game, and read parking is $20 bucks at the coliseum. Don't mind paying, but if it's stupid crowded and I'm directed to park near Goodwill, no thank you.

Is Senior Services open to the public parking during the fair or is it pass only/students?

Has anyone used the God Dome shuttle before?

Does anyone have a parking pass they're looking to unload?

Parking for this game: What's the deal? I've always had parking passes, but because of a hectic fall schedule I didn't buy season tickets this year. Going to this game, and read parking is $20 bucks at the coliseum. Don't mind paying, but if it's stupid crowded and I'm directed to park near Goodwill, no thank you.

Is Senior Services open to the public parking during the fair or is it pass only/students?

Leave now and park anyplace you can find. Family day at the Fair, great weather, expect 28k thru promos at game and 40k fair. Park at old K&W with good shoes.

Can you still park on Baity street? That was my go to move but this is my first game in several years

Thanks, looks like I need a new go to move (that’s what she said).

If you can, you should leave now to find parking. Walk around and chat with some Wake fans in the lots who will welcome you into the tailgate. Parking really is a nightmare for fair weekend just because of the limited available area. Can always try the Coliseum lot to see if anything is available there now and if not gives you time to find another spot and still wander around a bit.

Yeah they charge $20 instead of usual $10 during Dixie Classic Fair

Anyone got info on streaming? I have had problems with the ESPN app for games on ACCN - any other sources? I hope it works but just in case.

I have access to Dish account with ACCN active so usually can sign in to ESPN for any game that is normally on Dish but hasn’t worked for this. I can do a Hulu live account if I can’t get it to work.

HULU, ATT Now, YouTube TV all offer 5 day free trials. I did that for Utah St Game before ATT Now picked up ACCN, Good Luck!

Actually I think it’s going to work. Can see the Va Tech game that’s on now so should be good. Thanks though! Go Deacs!

Actually I think it’s going to work. Can see the Va Tech game that’s on now so should be good. Thanks though! Go Deacs!

i’m in your camp, fingers crossed that the VT game is a sign our game isn’t blacked out. weird how blackout maps seem to not exist anymore

Back