• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

Is there any word on what is going to happen with the Stadium Series this year? Was really looking forward to going but probably won’t feel comfortable going at even a reduced capacity. And I’m sure prices at that reduced capacity will be outrageous.

Pretty much what I predicted in terms of groups. Only ones I had off were Dallas in the West and Minnesota in the Central (my dividing line was the Mississippi River, and St. Paul is barely on the right side of the river).

The East has the cushiest travel (especially if you're in the NYC area) - the longest flight between any of the two cities is 90 minutes between Boston and Pittsburgh.

The US based teams will play 8 games against each team, 4 at home, 4 on the road. Guessing the Canadian teams will do 9 games against each team, with an extra game (for 10) against two more teams.

So happy Stars don't have to play a bunch of Pacific Coast times!!!!!

Go Hockey!

Go Stars!

So happy Stars don't have to play a bunch of Pacific Coast times!!!!!

Go Hockey!

Go Stars!

If I end up moving to Dallas in the next month or so (decent chance), I'd be living a block away from AAC. If we're able to go to games, I'd much rather see the Stars get to play four games there against Tampa in a rematch - that'd be good hockey to watch.

If I end up moving to Dallas in the next month or so (decent chance), I'd be living a block away from AAC. If we're able to go to games, I'd much rather see the Stars get to play four games there against Tampa in a rematch - that'd be good hockey to watch.

The word is 5000 fans. Happy to go with.

Who's your team?

Schedules were released yesterday. Canes open in Detroit. Stadium Series game postponed

The word is 5000 fans. Happy to go with.

Who's your team?

I'm a Rangers fan but will watch pretty much any NHL game out there, especially in person.

Glad to hear 5000 fans - I'll shoot you a PM if/when everything gets settled on my end.

Puck drops this week.

In sad news, I just remembered the Canes didn't bring Forslund back. Such a shame.

Thanks for bringing me down, y'all. Mike wasn't bad (and will hopefully be more comfortable this year) but it's just such a noticeable drop from how damned good John is.

Hockey is back! Can't watch on YTTV but the numbers look like a dominating first period for the canes.

Back