Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

Shersterkin ruled unfit to play, but it's not COVID related.

I'm not sad to see the King between the pipes again this afternoon though.

Aho - Svetch might go down as the best duo in franchise history.

7 penalties on the Canes through 2 periods

The Rangers power play couldn't score in a whore house right now.

LET'S GO YOU CANES

Excellent W particularly with all the PKs and Lundqvist on his A game after the first few mins. Let's keep it rollin

We have our first OT. Pens/Habs.

I'd be delighted to be the top seeded team coming out of these qualifiers. Forza Habitants

You rarely see a real fight in a playoff game. 38 year old formerly retired Justin Williams and some palooka for the Rangers exchanged legit blows early in the first period. No doubt that helped energize the players.

Even bloodied that guys nose. Did they ever go into what it was about? I just remember Tripp going on a tangent (as he does) about some random guy hitting from the bench after the fight but not why it happened.

Thought playoff hockey was supposed to be called much more loosely? These Canes games are borderline unwatchable with all the ticky tack calls. Sucks too, cause Canes are much better 5 on 5.

What an amazing shot of Kadri's buzzer beater yesterday. Credit to Dave Sandford.

It actually went in at 0.1 on the clock, making it the latest regulation game-winning-goal in playoff history.

Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheDeacons View Post
    What an amazing shot of Kadri's buzzer beater yesterday. Credit to Dave Sandford.

It actually went in at 0.1 on the clock, making it the latest regulation game-winning-goal in playoff history.
    That was an awesome end to a game.

It’s fun beating up on NY teams in the playoffs. I was there for game 4 against the Isles, and it was a party. Fuck COVID.

I'm trying to watch on a flight but YTTV can't verify my location since I'm at 30,000 feet and won't let me watch

Quote Originally Posted by ipitytheblue View Post
    I'm trying to watch on a flight but YTTV can't verify my location since I'm at 30,000 feet and won't let me watch
    Streaming NBC Sports might be the best option...