Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

Holy shit svetch did the lacrosse move again and I think it was even better than the first time

Broderick Hicks
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Holy shit svetch did the lacrosse move again and I think it was even better than the first time
    Came here to post this. All the girls in Winnipeg are trying to hide the snail trails in their seats from their boyfriends right now.
    beer and titties

It will now be referred to as the Svetch

Continue to dominate outside our division -- en route to 19-5-1 vs the rest of the league, but 2-6-1 against the Metro

Quote Originally Posted by wsc8521s View Post
    Continue to dominate outside our division -- en route to 19-5-1 vs the rest of the league, but 2-6-1 against the Metro
    The Metro is a gauntlet.  They firmly hold both WC spots.  The Sabres/Leafs/Habs, currently 2nd and T-3rd in the Atlantic, would not make the playoffs if they were in the Metro.  The Pens would be leading the Pacfic right now, but are 4th in the Metro (WC #1).

Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheDeacons View Post
    Vote Oskar Lindblom as Metro captain in the all star game to show him all hockey fans are with him

(Here's the NHL ballot page) - you can do it through the NHL app, too.

You can vote 10 times a day until December 20th.
    This is great.

ETA:

FullHouse_MDPIT
    Wow I never thought I’d support the idea of voting for a Flyer for the ASG, but here we are.

djord17PIT
    Fuck the Flyers comes number 2 to Fuck cancer.

IcutyourbrakesPHI
    Wife asked “did a penguins fan make you cry again?” I said “yeah but this time it’s ok”

Broderick Hicks
    Big finish to the long trip west for the Canes tonight in Colorado. If they get a point tonight they will come home having a point from every game and at least 8/9 points out of a possible 10. No matter the result tonight it will be a very impressive road trip against the top teams in the west.
    beer and titties

3x3 hockey is great

Mildly exciting final five minutes for the Canes in Denver.

Lol. Down 1-0 with 3 min left in Colorado, win 3-1 in regulation.

Broderick Hicks
    THATS HOCKEY BABY. 9pts out of 10 in a wicked long western/Canada trip.
    beer and titties

It's so obvious we're winning the Cup it hurts

Getting excited for Winter Classic. Fingers crossed on the weather. Looks like low 50's and overcast. Perfect.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/st...inter-classic/

Dallas Morning News pics from the Winter Classic.

What a glorious day in Dallas. So fun.

That's so great that you got to attend! It looked like an incredible ambiance.

The NHL has done a great job refining the WC - I love tuning in on NYD. And boy was it nice not to see the Hawks.

Next year, the Wild will host the Classic at Target Field. I hope they draw the Jets or Avs.

Good Luke DeCock article on the developing Canes/ Caps rivalry. https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/...238950918.html