Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

Quote Originally Posted by tvcigar View Post
    Forslund is one of NBC's top announcers now that Doc has retired.
    Yes, but Canes never reached out. Forslund seemed pretty sad about it, too. https://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...67#post3646267

Good to get Nino on the board early. IIRC, it took him a while to get going last season.

Broderick Hicks
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Yes, but Canes never reached out. Forslund seemed pretty sad about it, too. https://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...67#post3646267

Good to get Nino on the board early. IIRC, it took him a while to get going last season.
    The same can be said for Dzingel. Let's get the Motown sweep tonight boys!
    beer and titties

Broderick Hicks
    OFC Nashville is where the Canes will get fucked with Covid. I know they probably got it in Detroit or before but still; cities like Nashville and Charleston, SC just flaunting the virus and partying like it's 2008 really piss me off.
    beer and titties

Flyers happy to have Oskar Lindblom back on the ice after cancer treatment.

Go Stars! Finally get started tonight.

Broderick Hicks
    John Forslund announced today as the play by play guy for Seattle Kraken regional coverage. My day is ruined. I love what Dundon has done for the franchise, but letting John go will forever go down as a huge fuck up.
    beer and titties

Quote Originally Posted by zqglass View Post
    John Forslund announced today as the play by play guy for Seattle Kraken regional coverage. My day is ruined. I love what Dundon has done for the franchise, but letting John go will forever go down as a huge fuck up.
    FUCK YEAH

I still hate the name but sweet. Really surprised he's not just NBC's national guy tho.

looks like I finally have a second team then.

Ipity - weren't you a big canes fan? will you give them up when Seattle starts playing?

Canes will always be my #1 but I've been pumped since I moved to Seattle for them to snag a team. We'll be Western Conference anyway!

Broderick Hicks
    Quote Originally Posted by ipitytheblue View Post
    Canes will always be my #1 but I've been pumped since I moved to Seattle for them to snag a team. We'll be Western Conference anyway!
    I’ll probably be a Kraken fan just because of John. I don’t have a western conference team anyways.
    beer and titties

Quote Originally Posted by zqglass View Post
    He’s great. Surprised Canes let him leave. He had been with the team since Hartford days. Any scuttlebut why? $$?

Quote Originally Posted by ipitytheblue View Post
    FUCK YEAH

I still hate the name but sweet. Really surprised he's not just NBC's national guy tho.
    Good for John keeping his options and revenue streams open. Seattle is lucky to have him.

Not that Carolina has been playing much, but I'll echo the disappointment that Youtube TV is no longer carrying Fox Sports regionals. This is the year I'm unabashedly rooting for the Canes, and of course I can't watch them. And you sure as hell know NBC would never put them on national tv

Broderick Hicks
    Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheDeacons View Post
    As long as I can still watch the Canes and Hornets idgaf. The only reason I have yet to cut the cord is to ensure my ability to do that.
    beer and titties

Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheDeacons View Post
    Hopefully the Bally/Youtube TV negotiations go better than the FoxSSCarolinas.

Heck of a game by the Canes. Petr with his best game in some time. Was happy to get the one point with how the roster is right now, love to get that second one. It is a Marty party!!

He's so good. Scored the OT winner, too.

Canes with another solid win last night.

Canes relinquish a 3rd period lead only to equalize on a Nino missile before Reimer stands up in the OT and SO to snag the win. Six for six on the homestand!