• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

I agree with ipity on the S logo, instantly made me think of Seagrams and the one time I stole a bottle of 7 from my grandfathers freezer. That night ended with me driving the porcelain highway. That Sockeye concept Jersey you posted shits on the Kraken kit.

I can’t wait to sees what the NHL has done to the arenas in Edmonton and Toronto. Apparently they’ve outfitted the lower bowls with video boards surrounding the ice. The mock up I saw looked pretty damn cool.

Dougy Hamilton missed practice for undisclosed reasons. Why is the NHL now not commenting on injuries/sickness?

Sounds like he might miss the Rangers series, sucks. Our splits with and without him are stark. Hopefully Vatanen can hit the ground running

First bubble scrimmage about to begin. Let’s go!

Here’s to several months of around-the-clock, healthy hockey.

Really going to miss Forslund on the Canes broadcasts - Maniscalco has some massive shoes to fill.

But that means more Forslund on national broadcasts which is great.

Really going to miss Forslund on the Canes broadcasts - Maniscalco has some massive shoes to fill.

But that means more Forslund on national broadcasts which is great.

Maniscalco does a great job on the Canes podcast. Will be interesting to see how well that translates to play by play.

Still giving up too many golden chances, biggest problem all year. Agree with Tripp I'd go Reimer game 1, he looked better today and has been more reliable all season IMO

Reimer can also play really badly. I am a Leafs fan and never trusted him.

Yeah, they pointed out on the broadcast perhaps not his favored environs given that and also getting hurt in the Ayres game

There’s no reason not to give everything Forslund wants to keep him around.

140 days hasn't helped the Stars' offense. Ugh

Seguin "unfit to play" hopefully no Covid running around Edmonton now.

It's now August 1 in the Eastern Time Zone...welcome to Playoff Hockey.

Let's Go Rangers!

Back