• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

Excellent W particularly with all the PKs and Lundqvist on his A game after the first few mins. Let's keep it rollin

I'd be delighted to be the top seeded team coming out of these qualifiers. Forza Habitants

You rarely see a real fight in a playoff game. 38 year old formerly retired Justin Williams and some palooka for the Rangers exchanged legit blows early in the first period. No doubt that helped energize the players.

Even bloodied that guys nose. Did they ever go into what it was about? I just remember Tripp going on a tangent (as he does) about some random guy hitting from the bench after the fight but not why it happened.

Thought playoff hockey was supposed to be called much more loosely? These Canes games are borderline unwatchable with all the ticky tack calls. Sucks too, cause Canes are much better 5 on 5.

What an amazing shot of Kadri's buzzer beater yesterday. Credit to Dave Sandford.

j7q8wwq90pe51.jpg

It actually went in at 0.1 on the clock, making it the latest regulation game-winning-goal in playoff history.

It’s fun beating up on NY teams in the playoffs. I was there for game 4 against the Isles, and it was a party. Fuck COVID.

I'm trying to watch on a flight but YTTV can't verify my location since I'm at 30,000 feet and won't let me watch

Back