• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

Dirty ranger throwing punches on the ground w a ref trying to break it up

Rangers may have been a good draw, they try to play as opposed to being pests like the Isles or CBJ would have been and we're further along in our development. Still one mo to go tho, let's finish this

Teams leading 2-0 in best of 5 series are apparently 55-1 all time. That's absurd

Rangers may have been a good draw, they try to play as opposed to being pests like the Isles or CBJ would have been and we're further along in our development. Still one mo to go tho, let's finish this

I know people love to hate on Torts, but he deserves the Jack Adams this year given what the Jackets lost in the off-season and all of the injuries they had this season.

This pause could not have come at a better time for them. A healthy Blue Jackets team can play with anyone.

I don't know about anyone, think lack of top-shelf offensive talent will eventually tell. But certainly can make life difficult for several teams and win a couple series

Crazy sequence.

Reimer still has an awkward style and makes me nervous every time the puck is in your zone.

Yeah agreed. Kind of flinchy looking, like he’s a beat slower picking up the shot. But he has had some solid saves, not only the stand on your head crazy ones but some good technique ones too. I feel like mrazek gives you more of those though.

I just left a snail trail in my seat when I stood up to celebrate that goal.

SEABASSSSSSSSSS

Back