• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

I'm ready to declare Svetch the best player on the team. It's not just the ultra-quick release or the creativity on goals. Watching our top power play unit last night (with our top scoring threats), he made the best and quickest decision on passes. And he's 19.

With Aho, Svetch, and Slavin, we should have a core of young stars who are top 3 at their position for a while.

Canes probably glad Peters moved on to Calgary

This time last year everyone was ripping the Canes for letting him and Lindholm, Ryan, and Hanifin go. I guess literally every talking head in the hockey world was dead wrong about the Flames and the Canes.

Rod the Bod >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[light years]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Abusive, Racist Peters

Enjoy your firing, asshole.

I didn’t even see the Peters news when I posted that yesterday. I was just speaking on the first round exit for Calgary<the ECF run for the Canes and the early season struggles for the Flames compared to the Canes looking a top 10 team.

I could always tell Bill was a piece of shit, but I never thought he was this bad. NHL is going to make sure he never coaches another game in this league again. They are pushing too damn hard to promote diversity and tolerance in the game right now to not drop the hammer on his pathetic ass.

The Peters news makes so many things that seemed bizarre at the time come into sharp focus.

Peters is a paranoid, power hungry, ego driven scumbag. Full stop.

The Peters news makes so many things that seemed bizarre at the time come into sharp focus.

Peters is a paranoid, power hungry, ego driven scumbag. Full stop.

Say what you want about him, but he sure loves his Kinetico water purification system..

Nasty. Coast to coast, too.

Sooo Joe Thornton punched Petr Mrazek in the neck tonight during the Canes 3-2
S/O win. Never seen Big Joe get rattled that easily before, Petr took a slash at him and missed pretty bad, can’t believe he leveled him like that.

Holy shit this is hilarious.

TsbHHAv.jpg

Well fuck. Stars fire Jim Montgomery. Personal conduct.

Presser now.

No involvement of current or past players. No one else in the organization involved. Nothing criminal.

Unprofessional conduct.

This Montgomery news certainly confirms the Stars are cursed. Its gotta be either gambling or lewd texting right??

Big game in Edmonton tonight for the Canes. Shut down Draisaitl and McDavid and you’ll beat the Oilers, much easier said than done.

I can’t wait to hear the details about Montgomery. I’m sure it’s hilarious.

Back