• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

God I DO NOT want to play the Rangers. I guess maybe Rod could use our piss poor record against them as motivation for the boys.

In regards to the player staying in shape, I follow most of them on social media and they seem pretty relaxed. Not many guys seem to be posting workout content though. Svech has been having a ball fishing and bullshitting with his brother.

I like Dallas avoiding the Avs in the first round. We were definitely going to match up before.

Damn, Buffalo and NJD had two games in hand on Montreal and could have jumped them. That's rough.

Pittsburgh and Carolina were shafted the worst by corona, they had a 92% and 79% chance to make the playoffs respectively before the pause. Now they have to play their way in.

Put both hubs in Canada, if they'll let everyone in. Get outta this dumbassery

One of the 8 1st round playoff losers will have the first pick in the draft.

Fucking crazy. Poor Detroit.

You know it’s going to be Edmonton or Pittsburgh.

Last edited:
If this happens without any major hitches...we'll be treated with ~13 straight hours of playoff hockey a day :eek:

Pretty excited about the CBA extension. Six years till the next lockout!

And the NHL players will (likely) be able to play in the Olympics!

I'm skeptical about sports actually happening on this side of the world in the time of COVID, but it's nice to have sports to talk about again.

The exhibition schedule is fantastic.

cut.jpg

Back