• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

Holy shit svetch did the lacrosse move again and I think it was even better than the first time

Continue to dominate outside our division -- en route to 19-5-1 vs the rest of the league, but 2-6-1 against the Metro

Continue to dominate outside our division -- en route to 19-5-1 vs the rest of the league, but 2-6-1 against the Metro

The Metro is a gauntlet.  They firmly hold both WC spots.  The Sabres/Leafs/Habs, currently 2nd and T-3rd in the Atlantic, would not make the playoffs if they were in the Metro.  The Pens would be leading the Pacfic right now, but are 4th in the Metro (WC #1).

This is great.

ETA:

FullHouse_MDPIT
Wow I never thought I’d support the idea of voting for a Flyer for the ASG, but here we are.

djord17PIT
Fuck the Flyers comes number 2 to Fuck cancer.

IcutyourbrakesPHI
Wife asked “did a penguins fan make you cry again?” I said “yeah but this time it’s ok”

Big finish to the long trip west for the Canes tonight in Colorado. If they get a point tonight they will come home having a point from every game and at least 8/9 points out of a possible 10. No matter the result tonight it will be a very impressive road trip against the top teams in the west.

Getting excited for Winter Classic. Fingers crossed on the weather. Looks like low 50's and overcast. Perfect.

That's so great that you got to attend! It looked like an incredible ambiance.

The NHL has done a great job refining the WC - I love tuning in on NYD. And boy was it nice not to see the Hawks.

Next year, the Wild will host the Classic at Target Field. I hope they draw the Jets or Avs.

Back