• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

The BJs massively imploded. I worry for their player’s safety with Torts around...

What a kick in the nuts last night. Torts will have the CBJ ready for tomorrow, but their missing two of their top 6 defenseman. They're not beating Boston or Tampa without those guys. Just go ahead and take your chances in the lottery. LaFrieniere could put this franchise over the top.

I'll be so mad if Pittsburgh ends up winning the lottery.

Philly picked up right where they left off. They’re contenders.

And now, we might see a BJs-Bolts rematch. We’ll see if Toronto can get the ever-present monkey off their back.

Well, Canes' reward for sweeping the Rangers is the #1 team in hockey at the break and the team who swept them out of the playoffs last year. Sucks but to be the best you gotta beat the best I guess.

I'm not too upset, I didn't really want to play the Ning or Flyers since those two have been absurdly hot in 2020. Hopefully the week off doesn't stunt our mojo as much as it did last year, and hopefully the Bruins really have lost their way as opposed to their just sandbagging through these games and turning it 100% on again when it counts

Tuesday or Wednesday, prolly won't be announced til after CBJ-TML tonight

Canes are a better team than they were last year in the ECF. Plus, we should get the #1 defenseman back for the series. Let’s go.

Depth scoring is going to be big, not gonna be able to just rely on the top line in this one. Need the likes of Nino/Staal/Trocheck/etc. to make an impact

Canes received some big-time exposure with the schedule (Toronto pod games are being played at 3pm and 8pm eastern time each day during this first week of the 1st round, and Games 1 and 2 of the Boston series are at 8pm Tuesday and 8pm Thursday). Supposedly there is an NBC window for Saturday at noon, so Game 3 should be on NBC at noon on Saturday.

Canes received some big-time exposure with the schedule (Toronto pod games are being played at 3pm and 8pm eastern time each day during this first week of the 1st round, and Games 1 and 2 of the Boston series are at 8pm Tuesday and 8pm Thursday). Supposedly there is an NBC window for Saturday at noon, so Game 3 should be on NBC at noon on Saturday.

Yep, all of this has been confirmed

How many fookin top picks is the Metro gonna get? Goddamn ridiculous. Rangers are very much on their way now.

Please reformat the playoffs NHL so divisional play is less important (a la this year)

How many fookin top picks is the Metro gonna get? Goddamn ridiculous. Rangers are very much on their way now.

Please reformat the playoffs NHL so divisional play is less important (a la this year)

Seriously. The Metro is ridiculous.

Since they put the balls in alphabetically Canes wouldn't have gotten #1 if we were elim'd now, a saving grace. Think it would've been the Perds

I'll gladly take getting swept by Carolina (in a season where we weren't going to come close to sniffing Lord Stanley) for the right to be able to draft Lafreniere.

It's going to be fun watching hockey on Broadway in the coming years.

Back