• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

It's the 14th anniversary of this sick goal. Look at all those teeth, the tinted visor, and that speed!

Ovi celebrated with a Hattrick tonight, the 25th of his career. That put him north of 30 goals on the season, making him the 3rd player ever to have 15 seasons of 30+ goals (Jagr and Gartner are the other two).

Oh yeah, he's 1 goal away from tying this guy for 10th all-time in goals:

mariolemieux66.jpg

Dougie Hamilton broke his fibula last night 30 seconds after a too many men on the ice call on the Jackets was missed. Timeline looks like no sooner than the playoffs if we can even make it that far without him. Hockey is a cruel bitch.

Dougie Hamilton broke his fibula last night 30 seconds after a too many men on the ice call on the Jackets was missed. Timeline looks like no sooner than the playoffs if we can even make it that far without him. Hockey is a cruel bitch.

Tripp was incensed that the refs missed that call last night, especially since the Canes had been called for it earlier in the game....and then of course Hamilton gets hurt less than a minute later on a fluke play when the puck should have been blown dead anyway.....ughhh.

Tripp was incensed that the refs missed that call last night, especially since the Canes had been called for it earlier in the game....and then of course Hamilton gets hurt less than a minute later on a fluke play when the puck should have been blown dead anyway.....ughhh.

Let's just hope and pray that Mr. Game 7 can work more magic when he's back in the lineup. Low key HUGE game tonight at home against the Ducks. Hard to say "must win" in January, but the way things have been going added to Dougie's serious injury it sure feels like a must win game.

Can Justin Williams play D? Loss to lowly Anaheim after Hamilton loss. Although D wasn’t the problem.

Can Justin Williams play D? Loss to lowly Anaheim after Hamilton loss. Although D wasn’t the problem.

Offense has been ANEMIC. I think they got away with a lot of poor defensive performances earlier this season due to their hot offense and now that the defense is actually playing well, they go cold. Very frustrating.

The Battle of Alberta is everything right now. I really hope we get a playoff series this year.

Will definitely have to find my way back to Raleigh for that one.

I hope to attend. The tailgating will be legendary!

I think Columbus or Tampa Bay will be the opponent.

I hope to attend. The tailgating will be legendary!

I think Columbus or Tampa Bay will be the opponent.

I vote Columbus. These teams play some ugly hockey when they get together, but the games are always competitive.

The Jackets are way overdue for participating in an outdoor game. This game might be the NHL throwing them a bone until they can land a Stadium series game in the 'Shoe.

Back