• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

I also love this :eek:

zNGeb5X.png

Last edited:
Nice win but less-than-pleased with how we looked for the first 59 minutes. We're in a rut.

Canes get a big Metro win tonight while giving a point to the Flyers that they really can’t afford. James Reimer is turning into a complete liability in goal, I think it’s time to call Ned up once and for all.

Reimer was completely terrible. It’s by far the biggest weakness on the team.

Iirc, James was playing pretty well at the beginning of the season and has fallen off substantially.

Also. Justin Williams is finally coming back. Yay.

Iirc, James was playing pretty well at the beginning of the season and has fallen off substantially.

Also. Justin Williams is finally coming back. Yay.

Yeah Reimer was killing it early on. Him and Petr have both struggled recently. Williams was shown hobnobbing with Dundon in the owners box tonight so I assumed he had signed a contract today..

Yeah Reimer was killing it early on. Him and Petr have both struggled recently. Williams was shown hobnobbing with Dundon in the owners box tonight so I assumed he had signed a contract today..

Reimer was fantastic Saturday night. 41 saves in a shutout win. Sounded like the crowd was rocking too. Big game in DC tonight.

Reimer was fantastic Saturday night. 41 saves in a shutout win. Sounded like the crowd was rocking too. Big game in DC tonight.

He was great, I think he took that Philly game to heart. Night and day difference between those games. Canes ALWAYS play their asses off while wearing the Whalers threads.

Anyone play Simulation Hockey? I saw it being pitched on reddit today and my interest is piqued.

I'm dying :bowrofl:

This Stars team is different. Another come from behind win last night (really need to stop getting behind).

Fingers crossed.

What the fuck? Also,

Back