• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

OFC Nashville is where the Canes will get fucked with Covid. I know they probably got it in Detroit or before but still; cities like Nashville and Charleston, SC just flaunting the virus and partying like it's 2008 really piss me off.

Flyers happy to have Oskar Lindblom back on the ice after cancer treatment.

John Forslund announced today as the play by play guy for Seattle Kraken regional coverage. My day is ruined. I love what Dundon has done for the franchise, but letting John go will forever go down as a huge fuck up.

John Forslund announced today as the play by play guy for Seattle Kraken regional coverage. My day is ruined. I love what Dundon has done for the franchise, but letting John go will forever go down as a huge fuck up.

FUCK YEAH

I still hate the name but sweet. Really surprised he's not just NBC's national guy tho.

looks like I finally have a second team then.

Ipity - weren't you a big canes fan? will you give them up when Seattle starts playing?

Canes will always be my #1 but I've been pumped since I moved to Seattle for them to snag a team. We'll be Western Conference anyway!

Canes will always be my #1 but I've been pumped since I moved to Seattle for them to snag a team. We'll be Western Conference anyway!

I’ll probably be a Kraken fan just because of John. I don’t have a western conference team anyways.

He’s great. Surprised Canes let him leave. He had been with the team since Hartford days. Any scuttlebut why? $$?

FUCK YEAH

I still hate the name but sweet. Really surprised he's not just NBC's national guy tho.

Good for John keeping his options and revenue streams open. Seattle is lucky to have him.

Not that Carolina has been playing much, but I'll echo the disappointment that Youtube TV is no longer carrying Fox Sports regionals. This is the year I'm unabashedly rooting for the Canes, and of course I can't watch them. And you sure as hell know NBC would never put them on national tv :rulz:

Heck of a game by the Canes. Petr with his best game in some time. Was happy to get the one point with how the roster is right now, love to get that second one. It is a Marty party!!

Canes relinquish a 3rd period lead only to equalize on a Nino missile before Reimer stands up in the OT and SO to snag the win. Six for six on the homestand!

Back