• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 NHL Thread – Playoffs???

I think I might splurge for the second round if they’re not absurd, lord willing.

Last edited:
Got 2 tickets at PNC for the first round today after they added more ticket sales in. They are only selling lower level and club level seats. Ended up being about $88 each/game for all 4 possible games.

Great start for the Hurricanes in Game 1. The captain put them on his back tonight and brought the win home. Loved seeing the bigger crowd, they certainly made a difference as well.

Game 1 was a lot of fun. The crowd appeared to be a lot more than 2/3 capacity. I'm guessing that's probably because the upper level wasn't packed like it normally would be, but the two lower levels appeared to be 90% full. It was loud, definitely a playoff atmosphere. It's great to have live sports back, and I know the players have to love having this type of crowd back.

Dating back 20 years, the last eleven (11) Caps v. Bruins playoff games have been decided by 1 goal. The first two games of the current series went OT. Can't get much more even than that.

Or at least a ton of their power plays. All these penalties...

Back